Prelude not working

For miscellaneous speculation about the Dreamworld and dreamkeepers, you've come to the right place!

Prelude not working

Postby Dr-Paperplanes on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:07 am

Hello

This is my first post on here and I have been reading the comics for a while now. once I finnished reading the first and second comic, I became aware of the prelude and started reading that. I have read up to page 240, From there on I can't load any more of the pictures that make the comic. I can't read anything from there to the latest release. (Currently 374)

I find this very disappointing because I cant load it on any computer of phone I use. I was really enjoying the series. :mrgreen:

If one could point me in the right direction on what to do or how to fix this I would be very appreciative . :P

Thank you for taking your time to read my troubles and thanks in advance.
Dr-Paperplanes

Re: Prelude not working

Postby Avolendi on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:17 am

Hi and welcome.

I checked some things out and the latest prelude is . So I assume the numbers you gave are the ones in the bottom (with a # in front). The last arc however doesn't seem to have these numbers given yet, though that doesn't really matter. I didn't have any problem going to (page 123) and beyond.

If you have trouble getting to a page, you could try to go to the address bar and increment the number at the end (which corresponds to the page number) by one and you'll have the link to the next page. Hope this helps.
Avolendi

Postby Oseirus on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:38 am

If you can load the pages but not the images, try hitting F5 on your keyboard. If that doesn't work try clearing your cookies and cache from your web browser. For whatever reason the website is prone to cacheing issues, which are no big deal, just sometimes requires a little working to smooth out.
Oseirus

Postby Dr-Paperplanes on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:19 am

Thanks for replying

So there is nothing past 234? Then why when you go to prelude it goes from 1 to 374?
Dr-Paperplanes

Postby Oseirus on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Nah, the page numbering is kinda weird when you roll through the archives. Like Avo said, if you're having trouble getting to the next page just take the last three digits in the URL (ie. [...]Prelude.php?pg=234) and increase it by 1.

The 234 is the most recent Prelude, with Bobby crawling into the bunk room.
Oseirus

---------

Return to General