Pagination fix

Wanna chat about something that *gasp* isn't in one of the all-encompassing categories? Come on in!

Pagination fix

Postby Paperfold on Tue May 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Some of you have probably noticed that pagination on this forum is... well, a bit broken. Clicking on the last page does not in fact take you to the last page.
Wolfcape said something about it on IRC, so I decided to fix it. If you already know how userscripts work, () to install the fix. If you don't, read on for installation instructions per browser. Hope this is useful to someone other than me and Wolfcape!

If you're using Internet Explorer:
Sorry, no hope for you. Upgrade to a real browser.

If you're using Google Chrome:
Congratulations, you have the easiest installation procedure of them all! Just go over here:

Then press "Continue" when it asks you if you're sure you want to install it.

If you're using Firefox:
  1. Go and install ().
  2. Restart Firefox.
  3. Go () and press Install when it prompts you.

If you're using Opera:
  1. Go to Preferences (Ctrl + F12) → Advanced → Content → JavaScript Options → User JavaScript Folder.
  2. Choose/create a folder for userscripts.
  3. Save () into your userscripts folder.
Paperfold

Re: Pagination fix

Postby Avolendi on Wed May 16, 2012 3:29 pm

As a extra workaround, you can also just edit the address in the addressbar, which is what I did when I realised what went wrong. After the first page the address gets appended with "s10.html" for page 2 and continues onwards also passed 100 for page 11 etc. This is also convenient for jumping to somewhere in the middle if that'd ever be necessary.

To go to the last page just add the pagenumber with a zero, since giving higher numbers than the max just directs to the last page.
Avolendi

---------

Return to 'Other' - miscellaneous discussion