OOC - Project SEE [open!]

Tired of being in character? Relax, ditch the mask, and take a break in the headless room.

Re: Interest Thread: Project SEE

Postby Reed R Gale on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:30 am

I know. Call Justice an it. It basically is.

I hinted it looked like a guy. Roll with that.

EDIT: Oh yes, now that I think about it, in a nice list in:

This -
I'm an option

Format -
I'm a different option

What are the options we can go? You said we have 4 actions per week? Right? Or was that per day? And what are said actions? Or did you mean there are 4 different things we could do?

I ask this because I'm confused. As far as I can tell my options are:

Study -
Be like a good student to get the INT to get the girl with the glasses ending

Skive - Be like a bad boy and ignore work like a pro

Sneak -
Be the ninja; find the secrets

Socialize -
Be the prep; get the girls

If I'm playing, I wanna know what I can do.
Reed R Gale

Postby MandyHabato on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:00 pm

Well, i have to grudgingly admit I'm loving your character, Reed! X3 Your post just made me grin.
MandyHabato

Postby Avolendi on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:34 pm

The idea is you'll end up doing all actions, but doing too much of the risky stuff can have consequences. It may also influence how things play out for you.
So have fun ^^

On the actions, learning from Chem's RP, I'd like to ask everyone to post actions in bold. The idea is you can roleplay a bit about where you go and what you do. Should you discover things, there might be some interesting things revealed.

I'll also try to get the models working as a whole. Think somewhere this week I should be able to post some images of the overal look (though didn't model all the buildings). Same goes for the map of the campus.
Avolendi

Postby Halo's shadow on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:26 pm

Silvak MAKES A SANDWICH.

I'm still a little sketchy on how that system works. When classes start, do we post our action in bold, and then our body paragraph (details, rp, whatever)?
Halo's shadow

Postby Terminal on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:13 pm

okay...I'll try to get a post in before wednesday, but as is, my internet availability should be increasing exponentially soon.

ALso, i keep forgetting my characters name. It's becoming a real problem.

WIll post soon!
Terminal

Postby Reed R Gale on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:38 pm

First-Person writing is nice to read.
Reed R Gale

Postby Reed R Gale on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Sorry for the double post, but when should we actually "begin." Should I just...post something up? Or...
Reed R Gale

Postby Avolendi on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:36 pm

NOTICE: After thinking about some things, I decided to scrap the rigid '4' actions per week. You now just describe the stuff your doing in a week, be it 1 or 5 actions, morning or evening (I'd still appreciate it if you place the type of action your doing in bold. You still choose whether your skipping classes, doing stuff in the morning/evening,socializing or exploring. This approach allows people to define what they're doing better and it's more flexible. So you can even go exploring for a whole day if you want to risk it.

INFO: Also note all players are in the same class (there are other classes FYI).

You will play out you actions during the week and you can choose wether to do this in one big post if you dont have much time, or you can post your actions spread out over several days in the week, allowing people to respond back and forth.

So if you choose socializing on a tuesday morning (not really necessary to add the day, but might be more fun if you want to use the class schedule). You can describe how your talking to others in you class, maybe wondering about what secrets it might house.

@Reed: I'll get to the transition post after this.
Things will probably start off slowly as everyone gets used to how things work and the characters find out more about the school. Since this is my first RP, constructive critism is more than welcome and I'd also like to note that the RP is structured such that things will get more interesting and pick up pace (story wise) as it progresses further. The week based timescale should ensure that even when things get heated later on, it would create problems with the time people have.

For new people I would also like to mention that the RP remains open untill I mention it's closed. Should probably mention that in the title^^
Avolendi

Postby Reed R Gale on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:38 pm

I am going to be the biggest douche ever in this RP. I swear it.

Chem. Are you reading this? This is what you have unleashed. You pushed.

Nah. I prolly would have popped in here anyway.
Reed R Gale

Re: OOC - Project SEE [open!]

Postby Avolendi on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Updated the first post with some nice maps and placed the class schedules there as well. Decided to wait till tomorrow to make the transition post to the starting of the RP. PMed those that had signed up before and hadn't posted yet as well.

I'll also try to keep an up to date list of all important info on the first post, so if I'm missing anything, please let me know ^^
Avolendi

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Headless room.