Nightmare Spawn Pool

Every human has their own unique persona in the DreamWorld - and, frequently, online! Come mingle with the colorful cast, and introduce your own character to the mix.

Re: Nightmare Spawn Pool

Postby Darkice-421 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:13 am

xP, Ya really. But man do I have too many ideas stored up for Nightmares.
Darkice-421

Postby Reed R Gale on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:13 am

Then I say. LET THERE BE LIFE.
Reed R Gale

Postby Darkice-421 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:27 am

No kidding!

Here's an OLDER character, so I will be changing him here and there so nothing is official. Though I do like the guy.

Name: Xen

Species: Nightmare

Side: Nightmare (Loyalist (A sort of hard-core and high-ranked Nightmare that obeys everything the leader says.))

Power: Fusion (Can fuse to almost anything and use it to the user's advantage.)

Appearances: Loyalist Forme: Xen is one of the few that are loyal to Nabonidus to no end, he had even gotten himself suited with armor to have some resemblance of Nabonidus to show his loyalty off. N one knows where he had gotten the armor for sure, but one thing that is is that he almost never takes it off in The Nightmare Homeland. With his height he reaches to an estimated 11'7'' and his weight being a whopping 860 pounds. Some do question on his armor scheme though, mostly with the arms as they are enormous compared to the ones in his more basic body. His answer is usually a punch in the mouth. The enormous gems in his hands are meant for display most say, but others say that they harness great power when using his hand-crafted sword.

"DK" Forme: If anyone could say one word about his basic forme, it would be "Human". For his body has taken the shape of a human being despite having no nose and only ear holes. Many hate him for that, and most say he is only making that forme because he has his fusion powers. That makes a lot question on why he even does it, though no one has gotten a question form him and gave up saying it was for helping him fit in his suit despite his height being only 6' 8'' in this forme. His skin does not change color with it being Navy-blue and his eyes staying cyan. Though if forced to observe the Dreamkeepers, he usually wears a white hoodie with the option of black/ white/ and beige pants to choose from. Sometimes big black shades are used to hide his face.

Normal forme: He actually hides this forme from everyone. No one does know why of course though very few have seen him in his true self, those that have are to keep it a secret. It could be incase if he loses his armor that he won't feel exposed to attack.

Personality: He's not really a guy who makes friends fast, but then again who wants to be THIS guy's friend? He is however, quite the balance for things as some would say. For he has the habit of doing multiple things in his pass-times, even singing and investigating human activities. Usually Nightmares ask about why he does such stupid things and he blames his past, and that is something that no one EVER asks him about. Even if no one knows why, no one would dare ask him seeing what he did to past Nightmares who tried to.

History: You ask you get your neck broken. (Might be revealed later.)
Darkice-421

Postby Suraru on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:34 am

nice
Suraru

Postby Hazzardous on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:48 am

When did Nightmares start becoming assoicated with rape? :roll:
Hazzardous

Postby Reed R Gale on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:58 am

When suraru brought it up, I'd assume. Really, they just want to end all sentience, assuming I'm remembering correctly.
Reed R Gale

Postby Suraru on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:49 pm

Reed R Gale wrote:When suraru brought it up, I'd assume. Really, they just want to end all sentience, assuming I'm remembering correctly.

lol, and yes

nightmares from what ive learned from twi (thank you) arnt necessarily fueled by hate, its just in their nature to end sentience.

just like its your nature to eat food, learn, or reproduce, nightmares (i assume) gain great pleasure in ending life.

(and humans being defended by dreamkeepers makes the pleasure of killing a human even more worth it)
Suraru

Postby Twilight on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:10 pm

How this whole thing got past me, I have no idea.

Darkice's Lust Nightmare is at least a concept with a point and purpose, but that whole random rape Nightmare thing. . that's getting disenvowelled.

First I want to point out that Nightmares do not have any kind of sexual inclination (again, Darkice's Nightmare has a purpose for being that way). I've run this by David before, because for some reason Tinsel gave me vibes of trying to seduce Nabonidous, but as it turns out, they're technically even devoid of gender. So sexual tendencies are kind of out of the picture in general.

Secondly. . guys. . rape isn't pleasurable just because Japan says so ^^;
Twilight

Postby SuperVaderMan on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:23 pm

Oh dear lord. I forget about a thread I created months ago and suddenly there's rape monsters abound.
SuperVaderMan

Postby Twilight on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:25 pm

I feel your pain XD Look at the bright side though. This is incentive for me to get my *** in gear and make that Nightmare reference guide I'm totally overdue for XD;;
Twilight

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Character cafe'