Nightmare Spawn Pool

Every human has their own unique persona in the DreamWorld - and, frequently, online! Come mingle with the colorful cast, and introduce your own character to the mix.

Re: Nightmare Spawn Pool

Postby Darkice-421 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:33 pm

*Cracks knuckles.* Oh... I'm gonna have some fun...

I'll edit this one or just keep adding through other posts depending on how many I am doing.

Name: Demon Masque

Seeming Gender: Male

Power Level: low alone. Medium-high when attached.

Power Description(s): DM cannot fight his own battles since his body is not a very good one to be able to fight with, fighting against any Dreamkeeper like this would kill him almost instantly. That is why he likes to rely on others to help him do his work. DM has to get an ally of course, whether it being a Nightmare or a sentient creature. When he does, he will attach the back of his face as well his belly and arms onto the person, which then the claws will sink into the back and hands and seep a sort of vile substance in the body, making the body increase in size or making it morph into something usually monstrous but useful. Usually these forms are based off the creatures mental and physical properties as well their power(s), so their form usually is unique. This substance will wear off moments after DM is taken off of the partner.

Though his power is limited on resources, and must constantly be nourished if he it going to be able to keep going. Usually absorbing blood or food will help him keep going for some time, or even going in and out of these partner phases to rebuild their strength. If not careful, or if plans meet, he can kill the wearer by draining out their nutrients and make them an old husk.

Over extended periods of time though, this nourishment will become less and powers will increase as well as the hideous morphing of the body, even DM will change depending on how you fight or what you fight with as if to help give you an extra hand.

Also, because of him being latched on, sometimes he will go into a person’s mind and fumble around in it to find any “Good stuff”. Though which at times he will use against the wearer to get them pumped and killing more of whatever he wants him to kill.

A problem with him when trying to find other Dreamkeepers if attached to a Dreamkeepers as it is that he can only find by sight and poor hearing since the bond attachment with the Dreamkeeper and the human he is attached to is so strong that it’s difficult for him to sense other bonds as well.

Appearance: As far as most have said, DM looks like that of a centipede or a devilish Ryuu-Neko. His body is long and thin, only reaching up to 80 centimeters (2.6 feet) long, but can stretch if needed in order to get the full length of his “wearer”. His lengthy body is rowed with 12 sets of beige claw-like feet on either side to allow him to grip himself onto the person’s spinal cord.

Only the head and “Arms” are the biggest thing on him. His head is very flat and curved slightly as horns surround the outside of his head jut out in a fearsome fashion. There are to large wholes, as well a sort of mouthpiece to allow the wearer to talk/ eat and see. His true eyes though are the 6 orange gem-like eyes that go up the mask. As for his mouthpart, he really has none besides the holes on his sides, which dissolve whatever is put in them and they spit out the remains. His arms are just pure nerves and light muscles that can bend into any position needed, and only have two claw thumbs on each hand to keep them positioned on the “Wearer’s” hands. In his spikes also are nerves, which allow him to have a full mental discussion with the partner since it takes a lot out of him to talk mentally.

Personality: DM is usually known for his sly behavior as well his bribing schemes against any creature he comes to deal with. He will convince you that he is far more worth your while than people think he is, but he usually does this when he finds someone dying so that he can use him and have a far better chance at someone “Wearing him”. However, he is also a good ally to have on you despite being a Nightmare. He can give a heads up on situations and can give little bits of information if the time calls for it, even if it is simple sometimes.

It’s no mistaking that he is a bit of a ******** once in a while, using the memories of the person’s mind to toy and bother them. It’s a bit amusing to him as well when they get a little pissed off. A strange thing about him is that he’s honest. If he gets something, he may either tell a piece or all of it depending on whom it is and how much he can trust of them. Even if he expresses little to no emotion, it’s not unusual for him to cackle at times or say things in a sarcastic matter, even badly imitating others just cause he can.

Bio: DM was always one of the lowest in the Nightmare world. He never did have much Will power to live on, and was always being sent out to do missions and sort. These missions did at times kill him that, which had always pissed him off; it also didn’t help that he could barely change himself. For centuries this went on, though he gain bits of power here and there. That wasn’t what really got him though; it was actually using his own head.

He figured over time that if he could not fight his own fights; why not help someone to help him back? Or even better: why not just get someone to do it for you? So He began to use his will to forge his body to be something like a leech that would give back to whoever was on in order to get them to do things whether it be their own or for him. This scheme as well his face had given him the name Demon Masque by most creatures, and he stuck with it. So now he usually travels on as a Recruiter of sorts as he crawls around the land to find anyone desperate enough to listen and use him to help give the Nightmares an advantage, no matter what it is.
Last edited by Darkice-421 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darkice-421

Postby Suraru on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:55 pm

gndr?

h smng gndr gtch

rll mssd p nghtmr blw,
rd t yr wn rsk

ws thnk f rlly mssd p nghtmr th thr dy, t hs t d wth dng hrrbl thngs t drmkprs, ml r fml (t wld b sd fr rl 34 f y ctch my drft)

t frst t ws my h*rny tng mnd t wrk, bt lbrtd n t bt,
rrpprp wld b plsr. vn f y dnt wnt t,sm plsr s thr (bt yr pyng ttntn t th pn nd th shck t nt ntc)

s n rdr t mk t lgt nd trly vl, thts hw (t wld b h?) wld kll drmkprs, t wld lst bt 10 scnds bfr th pr vctm s klld, mgn rppng p ppr...

y, ts rlly mssd p, bt f nghtmrs wr tr vl, ths wld b n f mnstrs tht xst
Suraru

Postby Darkice-421 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:58 pm

So it's kinda like a rape Nightmare?
Darkice-421

Postby Suraru on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:22 pm

basically, but its only rape for like a half second, the rest of it is just brutally ripping off the legs, then tearing in half (because its only rape if the organs are there)... a really bad way to die if you ask me.

the product of my h*rny mind one second, my creativity the next, then revised, and boom, you have your brutal rape nightmare :D
Suraru

Postby Darkice-421 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Actually, you're not alone, I had one exactly like that. It was a Seven Deadly sin thing with one like that called Lust. "She" would turn (Or use a mirage) into a very sexy-looking female with even a sort of "Bit?" so that she could seem real. In the middle of it she would tear the victim apart. So basically she is a Nightmarish whore, literally.
Darkice-421

Postby Reed R Gale on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Not necessarily very sexy. Perhaps, whoever (or whatever?) the person "wants" most. Lust applies to more than just sexual desire. In other words, it appears as what they want most acting in the way they want most, until it feels like cracking their skull open and chilling their brains to eat, while mincing the rest of the body in horrible ways. Either way, it would be a gruesome and cruel nightmare. I approve, of the power at least. :P
Reed R Gale

Postby Darkice-421 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:44 pm

That's a really good one. Cause Lust is like that and should be. Jeeze Nightmares are fun...
Darkice-421

Postby Suraru on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:13 pm

Darkice-421 wrote:Jeeze Nightmares are fun...

oh ya, its fun to be evil

i know a friend who has really good material for evilness, his old EVE name was zelot blueice (he sold it)

i could ask him for some great evil things, and he has some pretty messed up things, it might be hard to write let alone read.

something he said which isnt as evil but it stuck in my head, if your sibling is annoying you, tie them up, put them in your closet, and say they went to a friends house, if they will tell your parent, take a part of his/her tongue, if (s)hell still tell, kill them and say they ran away
Suraru

Postby Darkice-421 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:42 pm

Ooh... I like this guy already. I have a sick and twisted mind myself despite being easily startled at times.

But remember that Nightmares aren'r exactly evil, they are just based on instint. Still, they can do sick things.
Darkice-421

Postby Suraru on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:50 pm

sadly that fact reduces the possibility of a rape nightmare :-/

but like i said, if they were evil, then this being would exist, and fear toward the nightmares would be even higher.

what are you scared of, instant death? painful death? or an ironic messed up painful death... i go with the last one.

and besides, im sure dave would never add that into the dreamkeeper universe unless he made an adult version of dreamkeepers, but im sure when rule 34 takes over, nightmares are evil :twisted:
Suraru

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Character cafe'