Namah ...

Have a favorite character in the series? Any that remind you of a real person you know? Talk about the ones you like, the ones you hate, and see what others think.

Namah ...

Postby on Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:50 am

Sponsored Links

... I mean we at least need to make a topic for every known character of this universe, right?

Well, snatching the opportunity, I now promote myself as a creator of the Namah topic, since She's definitely my favourite character in the cast. I think, David knew what he was going for here, since it's Namah, who is sketched at the very beginning of the second volume.

And here's the space, where I'll talk about the character, but can I really say something new here? Well, yeah in fact, but I just want to leave this tribune for others (or I'm just very lazy, who knows...)

And by the way, glowing eyes are awesome )

Re: Namah ...

Postby on Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:59 am

The space left open for Namah to develop into a full, rich character is huge. We, the readers, still have a lot to learn about her. Every volume has me guessing more and more questions at her (as well as the other characters), but Namah always seems to stick out to me for one reason or another. Her power matches that of Tinsel's (as seen in Volume 1) and has yet to be fully utilized.

I would write more, but I'm not exactly sure where I'm even going with this. Just my general thoughts on Namah.

Sponsored links

Postby on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:20 am

Personally I think Namah might be related to Tinsel somehow.. they do have similar facial markings and hair color. And their powers are certainly alike.
Of course, it'd be a bit obvious if that were the case.

I just love Namah overall though. Her sarcastic/sadistic approach to everything is positively delicious. And her concept of revenge is fascinating. She's definitely one of my favs XP

Postby on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:43 pm

Yeah, I also thought about that Tinsel related thing. Though it will be too obvious, but if you think about it, it can explain a few relationships in the story.

Postby on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:46 pm

Well. The reason I discarded the possibility's 'cuz I'm pretty sure Tinsel would be aware of having a kid ^^; Especially depending on how long she's been with Callah

Postby on Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:50 pm

Well, no one says that she isn't aware...
Anyway I'm not such a big fan of guessing so, guess ( :) ), we'll just have to look for more clues in the next volumes as well as the Prelude.

Postby on Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:26 pm

I do have to speculate that it'll be Namah who finishes Tinsel off for being an ultra-***** XP I'm pretty sure Namah's not gonna let Tinsel off too easily after what she did to Lilith.

Postby on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:01 pm

I hope Namah does get to finish her off. That would be a fun showdown to see. But I don't see Tinsel and her as being related. I found their personalities too different. Namah is all dark, sarcastic, and sometimes very tomboyish, and Tinsel is just not that way. Although, it could happen. I just don't think they are related in any way.

Postby on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:27 am

I don't think their personalities are a hint... either way, I don't actually think they're related. It's just a vague possibility hehe

Postby on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:38 am

My thoughts of relation are coming from the whole Namah locked away thing. IT is said that she's " the result of a secret affair", so in order to make this affair a secret someone else should be kept around.
Also there was a little prelude issue, where Lilith talks with the guard about Tinsel, so it can also prove that theory, but yeah that's a little geeky.
Anyway there just needs to be a round two of Namah/Tinsel showdown, but I don't look for just the finish-off, cause it's a little entertaining to see Tinsel morally destroyed, kinda like Nabonidus did :roll: .

Sponsored links

---------

Next

Return to DK Characters