Nainso Ziska

Have a favorite character in the series? Any that remind you of a real person you know? Talk about the ones you like, the ones you hate, and see what others think.

Re: Nainso Ziska

Postby Mr Aerospace on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:27 am

Calico, I apologize for coming across like a sledgehammer.

I think Twi and I misunderstood what you were referencing when you made that post. The conversation on the forum at the time was focused on the V3 picture, so without any context to what you were talking about we could only assume you were talking about the picture as well. So, when you said "We don't know how far into the future this is.", coupled with the time travel theories you had been making, it sounded as if you were taking the picture as being some time in the future. From that perspective I wasn't trying to ridicule your idea, I was offering a counter point that could also be considered true.

As for asking for proof...ok, the comment was blunt, but it is a good habit to get into when making a comment, it gives us a reference and helps us understand where you're coming from.

Finally, if I understand correctly, you are referencing the notes at the start and end of volume 2? If that's the case, then you are by all means in the right...it is written from a future perspective, and I cannot deny that a son could be possible.
Last edited by Mr Aerospace on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Aerospace

Re: Nainso Ziska

Postby Calico Yorki on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:19 pm

Thank you.

On retrospect, it seemed that misunderstanding was more likely.

I really, really want to apologize for overreacting like that. I've been exhausted all week, and it hasn't helped my mood at all.

I'm so sorry to flip my lid like that for no reason.

Sorry again.
Calico Yorki

Location: With the Purple, the People, the Plastic-Eating People
---------

Previous

Return to DK Characters