Nainso Ziska

Have a favorite character in the series? Any that remind you of a real person you know? Talk about the ones you like, the ones you hate, and see what others think.

Re: Nainso Ziska

Postby Twilight on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:30 pm

I just went back, earlier in the thread to see what you'd written. You seemed to center his power around the distortion of space time continuum. Is that what you're talking about? or something else. Because if that's it, I can confidently tell you that's not quite it.

Also, I've been proven wrong before, it's not unheard of. I'm completely ok with it ^^;
Twilight

Postby Mr Aerospace on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:35 am

Calico Yorki wrote:We really have no idea how far in the future this is.
Nor do we know how far into the past it could be either.

What proof do you have to back up your theories?
Mr Aerospace

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:04 am

I figure it's just focused on manipulation, possibly distraction. You could get out of a situation, even if the person sees you, if you convince them that you're not a threat, or make them frustrated and leave... all sorts of things.

...wondering how someone using their power wouldn't be noticed by another Dreamkeeper...

I keep reading all the people mentioning that nobody notices Nainso, but there's a panel where someone is distinctly staring at him and and his halo, and they are both surprised and alittle confused...

But Nainso is not paying attention to that bystander... he's staring straight at the Safety Troops... primarily their commander.

So if maybe he's messing with the chap's head... controlling him, or influencing his decisions in some way.
Chemical Cutthroat

Postby Mr Aerospace on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:14 am

Chemical Cutthroat wrote:I keep reading all the people mentioning that nobody notices Nainso, but there's a panel where someone is distinctly staring at him and and his halo, and they are both surprised and alittle confused...

Maybe...that guy seems to be closer in perspective than Zizka is. He may be looking down, but in the next panel, his hand is shown directly in front of Zizka, and it is holding a bottle of Fermentae, which is more likely the object of his attention.
Mr Aerospace

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:37 am

Maybe Nainso handed it to him?

That would make me go away and not ask any questions.
Chemical Cutthroat

Postby Calico Yorki on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:35 pm

Well, Twi.

You are the one close to the story, so you're right, most likely.

I thought I mentioned something about hiding in plain sight, but time-space continuum sounds about right for where my theories usually lead.

Thank you for correcting me.

/shrug

EDIT: I'd like to apologize for what I said earlier.

I'm very angry and don't know why. I meant that Nainso II is recording from the future. Honestly, your saying that I was talking about the current story being in the future from those notes feels like you were implying me to be a useless, stupid mouthbreather, Aerospace.

Now, I'm hoping you weren't saying that I'm a useless, stupid mouthbreather, Aerospace.

Who am I kidding? I don't have any business being here.

I'm just an idiot who's wrong about everything.

I shouldn't have thought any different.
Calico Yorki

Location: With the Purple, the People, the Plastic-Eating People

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:42 pm

Sheesh. No need for the drama llama Calico. He's just asking you to back up the idea. Critical thinking and all that.
Chemical Cutthroat

Postby Calico Yorki on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:50 pm

Really.

I just admitted I was wrong. I'm an idiot, I get it.

Apparently, I'm such an idiot that I was "saying" that Nainso II's notes took place before the story.

Something I never said, and I may have misconstrued from misunderstanding over my own vague choice of phrasing.

Also, apparently it's not good enough for you that I tried to apologize from flipping my s### just a few minutes ago.

I'm seriously trying to keep cool, because I don't want to lose it over something that does not need it lost over.

Just accept my declaration of wrongness and leave it, please.

I've been tired and depressed all week. It's. Been. Crap.

Just...
Calico Yorki

Location: With the Purple, the People, the Plastic-Eating People

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Relax man. I just mean you were taking things way too seriously.
Chemical Cutthroat

Postby Twilight on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:22 pm

Uhm.. I just didn't understand what you were trying to tell me, Calico ^^; and Aerospace just wanted to know how you came to your conclusions.

No one tried to tell you that you were wrong or useless. I just wanted to clarify that temporal manipulation wasn't Nainso's power so you could think about it and see if you could come up with other theories, and Aero just wanted to know why you arrived at the conclusions that you did.

Don't feel bad dude, no one was dissing you or trying to upset you. Feel better and have fun, that's what the forum is for ^^
Twilight

---------

PreviousNext

Return to DK Characters