Nainso Ziska

Have a favorite character in the series? Any that remind you of a real person you know? Talk about the ones you like, the ones you hate, and see what others think.

Re: Nainso Ziska

Postby Zagura on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:22 pm

Twilight wrote:The location of said basement is the most wonderful thing XD

IN HIS PARENTS HOUSE? D:
Zagura

Postby Twilight on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:15 pm

My job here is to hype you guys up for what cometh XD Not to reveal things haha. that said:
Twilight

Postby Avolendi on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:58 pm

@Twi:

>.>

Do wonder where I saw that picture in color O.o
Might be useful in speculating.
Avolendi

Postby Twilight on Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:19 am

Here ya go
Twilight

Postby fel4321 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:35 pm

I has a theory.

First, I was wondering how someone using their power wouldn't be noticed by another Dreamkeeper or the safety troops, seeing as how I am quite sure that they would be well trained on what to look for. I think that it's already been mentioned: the ability to "be invisible" as it were. The ability not to be noticed. Which makes sense, no one pays any mind to Ziska.

But.... then why would he be here? This is where my theory comes in. It is generally accepted that there is a group that calles themself the Troika. How would a group that has anything to do with powers be able to stay hidden for long? My guess: someone is an inside man. They have someone in a position of influence, or atleast a position of information. I propose that Nainso is a member of the Troika.

Nainso Ziska has absolutely no reason to be at that particular place, on that particular day. I imagine that the higher ups of Anduruna don't necessarily participate in the wilder parts of the Harvest Festival. So, i suppose that he must have had a reason to be there. If, and i repeat IF he is part of the Troika, he would definately show interest at a dispatch to one of the Troika safe houses. My guess is that he would go check it out, to make sure that everyone got out and away.Explaining why he left immediately after Scinter and Igrath did.

Ziska would most probably know Igrath on a personal level. And how would Lillith and Namah know where Igrath was, if not through someone else that kept them in contact? My guess is that Nainso kept Igrath and the Calah girls in contact, and instructed them to keep in touch, especially should anything go wrong. The girls already know a little of what is going on, if they went to Igrath for help. And I will bet anything that Igrath could not directly contact the girls, especially if he is wanted. So the need and opening ofr an inside man is there.
fel4321

Postby Mr Aerospace on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:47 am

I noticed there's been nothing posted about any etymology for Zizka, so:

Zizka - Hussite (Czech) General known for, amongst other things, Armoured Troop Carriers.

Nainso: - (really tenuous link here, but it could be) Bosnian spelt backwards without the 'b'.
Mr Aerospace

Postby Mr Aerospace on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:07 am

Zagura wrote:...if remotely knowing about things surrounding Tinsel can get you assassinated, Nainso's probably in some dicey waters.
While knowing something about Tinsel can get you assassinated, knowing that she is capable of doing that is a different thing altogether. She was only established as a possible Dark Dreamkeeper by Scinter and Igrath after her attack on the Girls. Also, if Zizka knows about her homicidal tendencies, then maintaining a cover of innocence becomes far safer and a bigger priority than carrying an illegal pistol that could get him immediately arrested and removed from his position in government.
Zagura wrote: I guess the reason behind it might go along as to why he's sitting in a rather fancy getup in what appears to be a dusty basement.
This is far more likely the case considering the amount of illegal Scinter's Mark items all around him. He couldn't feign ignorance being in the same location, and escaping the scene via his "unnoticeability" would be impossible with people searching for "that guy that was just here", so having the pistol at the ready is his only real option.
fel4321 wrote:I has a theory.
And it's not a bad one either. I hadn't considered how the girls could have been in contact with Igrath, given the difficulty of doing so from within the (monitored) confines of the Sabbaton.
As for the rest of the theory, I think that it is far more complicated than we can imagine. Why would Zizka risk turning up at Igrath's house, when a text message would have been faster?

Twilight wrote:The location of said basement is the most wonderful thing XD
Do you really think it's wise getting us curious about the location, when you know it's going to make me re-analyse the entire image? (Yep, I have theories already...but they are most definitely spoilers even if I am wrong)
Last edited by Mr Aerospace on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Aerospace

Postby Zagura on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:05 am

Mr Aerospace wrote:This is far more likely the case considering the amount of illegal Scinter's Mark items all around him. He couldn't feign ignorance being in the same location, and escaping the scene via his "unnoticeability" would be impossible with people searching for "that guy that was just here", so having the pistol at the ready is his only real option.

Well... We don't know how easily Scinter's Mark can be bought. I mean Mace somehow walked into a place and bought some, though we dont actually see him do it. Perrhaps Nainso just has some stocked up in his basement. XD I mean a person such as himself probably knows at least where to get some of "the good stuff" if he can get a gun, so we can't necessarily tie that to anything.
Zagura

Postby Mr Aerospace on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 am

Yes, but it is still an illegal substance in what could easily be considered commercial quantities (it's an entire crate load) and being caught with something like that would lose him his job (at the very least). I know he, along with many of the government leaders would be partial to drinking it over the legal swill, but do you really see Zizka being that nonchalant about storing it in plain site in his own basement?

Also, who goes down to their own "dusty basement" to read a book?
Mr Aerospace

Postby Calico Yorki on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:58 pm

If I may say so on Nainso's power

1 TOT4LLY C4LL3D 1T 4ND 1 W1LL NOW 4CC3PT TH3 1NST4NT 4DOR4T1ON

Seriously I did bring it up before. I remember it. Nooo one pays Yorki any mind. He's just everyone's meddling meddlesome meddlefriend.

If I may say so, I personally think that Nainso will die and his son will carry on his tale.

Plus, we really have no idea how far in the future this is.

If it's far enough, it's completely reasonable that someone of Nainso's age could have a son who reached his prime and recored his father's tale.

Oooooh watch Twi either joss this or artfully dodge.

Your move, Sparky.

/it is funny because his dk's ears

/4R3 ON F1R3

/ >:D
Calico Yorki

Location: With the Purple, the People, the Plastic-Eating People
---------

PreviousNext

Return to DK Characters