Nabodidus

Have a favorite character in the series? Any that remind you of a real person you know? Talk about the ones you like, the ones you hate, and see what others think.

Re: Nabodidus

Postby Devious_Psychopath on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:37 pm

Wrong link, pal.
Devious_Psychopath

Postby Calico Yorki on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Since Wisp seems to possess kind of a shot in the dark-kind of success rate (though she's cute and perky and crazy) I think Nabonidus should adopt contingency plans.

I suggest using Noah from Soul Eater's apparent dartboard method.

But I draw the line at Nabs wearing plaid-and-belt overload ensemble monstrosities.

In all seriousness though, I do think Nabonidus has some deeper connection to dreamkeepers.

SPOILERZ

The argument of that orb being the moon is now jossed, as it can plainly be seen in the Vol. 3 Sneak Peek during his battle with Void.

I personally think that Nabonidus found some way to anchor himself to the physical world by using dreamkeepers' bodies as a vessel for his essence.

Effectively making him "immortal" - If he's an intangible ghost-form Nightmare of some kind, he can simply inject himself into a dreamkeeper's body and channel his own abilities through them. Thus, instead of a halo appearing, a globe appears above his head.

This opens a whole crockpot of possibilities. Can he possess the bodies of other Nightmares? Does the body have to be dead, sleeping, or can he subjugate their will? Did he somehow plan to take over Void's body but was foiled by Void's summoning at the wrong time?

And who the devil is this "Arazu" fellow!? Hmmmmmmmm.

I take my leave now that I've said my peace.

Tip!

Tip!

TALLYYYYYYYY

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/STRONG leave

EDIT: To quote the magnificent Namah Calah

FAILURE EPIDEMIC

only me though
Calico Yorki

Location: With the Purple, the People, the Plastic-Eating People

Postby Mr Aerospace on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:23 am

How about these for philosophical question:

Can "sociopathy" be applied to an individual if that individual isn't of the same species to the ones they are manipulating?
Or can "sociopathy" even be applied to a creature of pure malice?
Mr Aerospace

---------

Previous

Return to DK Characters