Nabodidus

Have a favorite character in the series? Any that remind you of a real person you know? Talk about the ones you like, the ones you hate, and see what others think.

Nabodidus

Postby tech128 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:28 am

Nabodidus is an awesome main villan. I mean hes just sweet. I remember reading somewhere that he was based on Seporath from final fantasy. whats his power? teleporting?
tech128

Re: Nabodidus

Postby Dez on Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:31 pm

based off of sephiroth? :shock:

that means most of them are screwed than. no, i doubt he's based off of Sephiroth. But power has to do something with teleporting or he's got some kind of technology, who knows.
Dez

Postby Zephyr on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:39 pm

Nabodidus's power has to be a little more complex then simply "teleporting". It seems he's capable of doing much more, after all not only you see him teleport, however he has a sort of "dark aura" around him. Also he left Tinsel a nice present for her actions (wonder how she'll take care of that). He seems like a nice guy though, he's nice to Wisp at least...
Zephyr

Postby tech128 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:36 am

Nabodidus is not nice. I mean hes just tying dreamkeepers in to serve him. He not done with Wisp yet because she still is usefull to him. notice how in book two he looks at Randy and says that randy has a realy good power. I think that hes drawing randy in to serve him.

His power might be channeling dark energies. however when he teleports he doens't have a halo.
tech128

Postby Dez on Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:40 am

so maybe his power is sensing others powers than???

We shall see, but Randy must have some crazy good power that caused Nabodidus to have interest in him
Dez

Postby tech128 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:51 pm

Na randy probably just has a normal power Nabodidus is just roping in a servant.
tech128

Postby Zephyr on Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:02 pm

Nabodidus's power is a mystery. His entire character is shrouded in mystery and darkness, wonder what drove him to serve Lord Void Nevermore in the first place... His power is something different from everything we've been thinking of, his halo has not shown at all yet. Maybe he has been warped so much, or he just has so much power that he's just different... As for Randy... Well I hope the runt gets eaten by something, I have yet to find out what he should be eaten by...
Zephyr

Postby tech128 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:13 am

he hasn't had a halo yet ,so no one knows except Dave right now
tech128

Postby Nerves on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:23 am

I remember Dave liked it when I called him a 'Pillar of Menace' a my first impression. Hehe.
I like him quite a bit. He's refined, collected, and has a heavy aura of menace. I like that in a main villain- he's got such big issues, he doesn't get snappish over anything less than an apocalypse.
And I died laughing at the punishment he inflicted on Tinsel. Priceless.

Only thing I really know is that he isn't too happy about Lord Void being back. Can't wait to see more into that.
Nerves

Postby Twilight on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:52 am

Pillar of Menace....... Don't ever let him hear you call him that =D
Twilight

---------

Next

Return to DK Characters