My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Just see a terrible, awful film? Warn us! Want to promote something quality in the mainstream? Here is the place to discuss music, movies, TV, comics, books - the good, the bad, the abominable. Review away!

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Postby Dream-Weaver on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:34 pm

It's short, it's beautiful, it's saddening, what more could you ask for?

Also because it's awesome
Dream-Weaver

Postby Dream-Weaver on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:56 pm

I don't know why I keep getting drawn to sad things, but their just so beautiful, people rarly appreciate sadness these days

Now I need something lighthearted and humorus to balance this out...

OF COURSE!

, is there a better combination?
Dream-Weaver

Postby Dream-Weaver on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if Twilight Sparkle and TG&P Trixie were zeppelins who fell in love?

You haven't?

What's wrong with you?!?!?!?

No words can describe this, seriously, I've tried, it can't be done

Also because it's badass
Dream-Weaver

Postby Dream-Weaver on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:29 pm

The idea of the story itself has been done a thousand times before and the ending is pretty obvious, but that doesn't make it any less beautiful

A short comedy based on the different fanon interpretations of Celestia

The Prinipality of Equestria is a diarchy, with the princesses holding absolute power. How would Celestia react to the idea of democracy? Probably like this

Written by the same guy that wrote the Progress series, this story depicts a more realistic version of the standard "human in Equestria" story
Dream-Weaver

Postby Dream-Weaver on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:39 pm

War. War never changes. The end of Ponyville ocurred pretty much as we predicted: too many ponies and not enough pillows to go around. The details are trivial and pointless, the reasons, as always, purly equid ones. Ponyville was nearly wiped clean of life, a great clensing, a magical spark struck by unicorn horns, quickly raged out of control, spears of enchanted pillows rained from the skies, ponies were swallowed in flames, and fell beneath the boiling river. Ponykind was almost extinguished, a quiet darkness fell across the town...

tl;dr version: Twilight loses her pillow, and goes on a mission to find it
Dream-Weaver

Postby deltron zero on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:39 am

I'm still reeling after Fallout: Equestria. Probably one of the best fics I ever read. That and Allegreza.
deltron zero

Postby deltron zero on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:50 am

I'm posting again because it is relevant. Season 3 of My Little Pony premiered today (Saturday), and it was great! :mrgreen: If not necessarily for the content (I would have liked a little more background on King Sombra), then because of the things that were hinted at during the episode. What plans do Celestia and Luna have for Twilight? What was that book Luna had at the end? Does Celestia get all these windows painted after the event? Or does she have them all beforehand, in a Fable-style prophecy kind of way?

Regardless, I can't wait to watch the rest of the episodes, and have an awesome, pony-filled winter.
deltron zero

---------

Previous

Return to Culture clash