My Dreamkeeper (Help)

For miscellaneous speculation about the Dreamworld and dreamkeepers, you've come to the right place!

My Dreamkeeper (Help)

Postby Graystripe77 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Hey, i'm trying to come up with my own dreamkeeper that I am going to attempt to draw. But first, I need some ideas! I know what I want to be, but I fear it's not really me.

I am:
-Tall
-Skinny
-Loner
-Extremely intelligent, but not very hardworking
-I have friends, but I prefer to be alone
-Sort of self-centered, but not completely arrogant
-I avoid confrontation, I have never fought before
-Kind of have a bored, vacant expression most of the time
-I won't talk unless someone else starts conversation

I would really appreciate some ideas as per what my Dreamkeeper would look like, so I can get working! Hopefully I can get to work on this soon.
Graystripe77

Re: My Dreamkeeper (Help)

Postby Thegunner18 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:40 pm

You may want to do several quick designs for what you think your Dreamkeeper may look like and then maybe choose one from there. From that quick design you could start building up some of the characteristics, traits, clothing items etc. To be honest, I think you should just go with what you feel is right for you. We really aren't the ones to tell you what your Dreamkeeper has to look like.

Although, I can give you some suggestions:

If you're quite the introvert then maybe the colours and patterns on your DK's fur (if it's going to have fur. I don't know if you're going for a reptile or something.) shouldn't be very fancy or eye-catching. Same with t-shirts/shirts/all other items of clothing, although you may like to be quite expressive with what you wear, as am I.

Like I said before, your the only person who can really determine what your DK will look like. Just base most of it off yourself and you should be fine :)
Thegunner18

Postby Graystripe77 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Thanks for the feedback. See, I'm not quite sure what is right for me though, that's why I'm asking for ideas. I've thought about it plenty, but I really don't know what It'd look like.
Graystripe77

Postby ilvos01 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:38 pm

A great place for this discussion would be the Character Café, no?
ilvos01

Postby Graystripe77 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:52 pm

That probably would've been better. I'll do that.
Graystripe77

---------

Return to General