Most favorite moment in a Dreamkeepers comic

Have a take on the latest Prelude strip? Share it in here! Just notice an enticing story hint in one of the graphic novels? Speculate away! Share feedback, large and small about your DreamKeepers experience. But beware, this forum may contain story spoilers.

Re: Most favorite moment in a Dreamkeepers comic

Postby pyronite654 on Sun May 13, 2012 9:58 pm

My favorite part... hmmm... well, if I had to choose
"So then all this caution tape is just decorative."
"Without a doubt."
"Well, it can't be too bad. I mean, it's not like the place is gonna start collapsing the moment our shift lets out..." (sees place completely ruined)
"...They're gonna blame us for this aren't they?"
"Oh yeah."
pyronite654

Postby disrook on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:10 pm

i like the part were mace smacks grunn with a plank wile yelling SHARK SHARK then he hits him again and yell GRUNN GRUNN omg i wa laughing for like 15 min my lungs were hurting :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
disrook

Postby Ice4smaster on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:37 pm

just a random thing i noticed now, Mace is not alone hitting Grunn :lol:
Ice4smaster

Postby DanWithTheHat on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:52 pm

disrook wrote:i like the part were mace smacks grunn with a plank wile yelling SHARK SHARK then he hits him again and yell GRUNN GRUNN omg i wa laughing for like 15 min my lungs were hurting :lol:

Welcome to the forums!
That whole prelude arc is the funniest one imo. I'm surprised Mace didn't get killed after that. :lol:
Ice4smaster wrote:just a random thing i noticed now, Mace is not alone hitting Grunn :lol:

Wow, I just noticed that as well. :shock:

Its tough to pick one favorite moment but I like any part with the security guards. Their sarcasm makes any of their scenes great. The scene with the guards in Volume Two when Tinsel is trying to hide the mark on her chest made me laugh for awhile:

Woods: Huh... I think that's the first time I've actually seen under her tail...
Damon: Underwear today.
DanWithTheHat

Postby disrook on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Ice4smaster wrote:just a random thing i noticed now, Mace is not alone hitting Grunn :lol:

i never notice that :shock:
disrook

Postby Roan on Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:41 pm

At the bottom of the archive there is seasonal preludes and Very Stupid Preludes. In the seasonal preludes: Bloody Demented, here is my favorite part:
M=Mace and V= Vi.

M: "Uh, Vi? Permission?"
V: *sigh* "Your head is already inside the flap Mace. What do you want? It's late and i still have to finish this costume."
M: "OK but i can't sleep. Whip was telling me that the ship used to be a passenger ferry- but one night the crew went crazy, and butchered all the passengers on the deck and dressed up in a blood-soaked canvas and raised a dripping crimson sail with body parts sewn into it! And then Grunn bought it cheap at an auction."
V: "....and?"
M: "And it's made up! Right?"
V: "Of course it is the crew didn't 'go crazy'. They caught sea dementia. Their lips rotted off... and it happens sometimes, no big. Goodnight!"
M:"WAAUUGH! Ahhhhh!! Demtiahhhhhh!"
V: "Brilliant... but don't tell anyone!"

So... yeah, thats my favorite part of the prelude... ^___^
Roan

---------

Previous

Return to Comic story chat room