Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Demo!

Just see a terrible, awful film? Warn us! Want to promote something quality in the mainstream? Here is the place to discuss music, movies, TV, comics, books - the good, the bad, the abominable. Review away!

Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Demo!

Postby Twilight on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:42 pm

Yeah, the controls are feeling better now, but I still freaking hate that my body seems to be covered in velcro straps XD
Twilight

Postby Avolendi on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Thanks Chem ^^

Unfortunately for the weekend I'm not in the vicinity of my xbox. As for my gamertag, think I'm going to change it to Avolendi. Currently using my old nick and it seems it's free to change once.

Also working on getting that switching between screens fixed.

And after some looking up I found out what Velcro is :P
Avolendi

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:34 pm

My only gameplay concern has been with sticking to cover or rolling when I'm trying to heal someone. Thats extra frustrating. Otherwise its been a blast. When you have a good team going you can really start rolling. But there's always that Vanguard who is off doing his own thing. Always.
Chemical Cutthroat

Postby Lord of the Forest on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Chemical Cutthroat wrote:...there's always that Vanguard who is off doing his own thing. Always.

Guilty as charged.
Lord of the Forest

Postby WhiteinBlack on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:11 am

I hate you all! XD You guys get to play and I'm all wrapped up with college! Finals are in sight.

But, once I get the time, I would love to play some rounds. I haven't tried the demo yet. (EXCITEMENT!) :D
WhiteinBlack

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:45 pm

Ugh. I'm torn between playing through ME2 again or playing more of the Multiplayer demo.

A little over a year ago my Xbox was stolen and I had to have it replaced. So it had my original ME data on it. Over the past couple weeks I've been chipping away at ME1... and I'm almost done, which gives me about a week to load into ME2 and beat that. I think I can pull it off.

Unless you guys need an Engineer to break some Cerberus agents for you. What I want to know... why the Hell didn't they have Atlas mechs when I was working for them?

Also... think they're going to reset our MP characters when the main game comes out?
Chemical Cutthroat

---------

Previous

Return to Culture clash