Introduce your dreamkeeper

Every human has their own unique persona in the DreamWorld - and, frequently, online! Come mingle with the colorful cast, and introduce your own character to the mix.

Introduce your dreamkeeper

Postby Twilight on Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:58 pm

Ok. This was bound to happen =D So why not speed up the process?
As the title, so very vaguely suggests, this is where we all introduce our dreamkeepers... or characters in general ^^;

I don't currently have a dreamkeeper (which is something that'll have to be corrected soon). And it's 'cuz Twilight's more of an avatar of me. So... him being my dreamkeeper would be a paradox since I'd be my own dreamkeeper *brain fries*
ahem.. So yeah. My dreamkeeper would be his dreamkeeper too. I know not everyone has that opinion of their character, and that's all cool = ) This is just me hehe.

So yeah. I'm gonna come up with a few things and see what I can come up with. In the mean time, Panel's open for the rest of ya *thumbs up*
Last edited by Twilight on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twilight

Re: Itroduce your dreamkeeper

Postby Dez on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:07 pm

Well, mine is a medival type dragon, who's name is Dez. He has green/aqua eyes, his wings are crismon red, as well as a tuft of crimson red hair on top of his head. that's the basic discription, but i'll try to get a drawing up. hopefully.
Dez

Postby RedFox on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:29 pm

My charcter for everything and anything is Leon Dota. He really is my alternative to life. Y'know, my Fursona, my Dreamkeeper, and whatever else calls for imagination. Instead of using alternative characters like some people, I just "change" Leon into different "costumes" (or even ages) to atone for the situation.

He is a Red Fox. If you're not sure what one looks like, GOOGLE IT. Or check out my avatar. He's'a dancin'. Height is 6' even, Amber eyes, with a fun-loving disposition; although he can get totally serious when he feels threatened, or others are in danger. His hair is normal kept at a Mullet style, with the hair on the back of his head running to the bottom of his neck/top of his shoulders. He has no bangs, and medium length hair otherwise.

His Summer outfit is usually an open button-up shirt, round wire-frame sunglasses, baggy cargo shorts and...well no shoes usually. His Spring/Fall outfit is a tan undershirt with an open zipper-up hoodie over the shirt and green cargo pants. Tennis shoes over his foot-paws. His Winter outfit is a plain white undershirt with a dark green trenchcoat over the shirt (Russian style, not Matrix style [In otherwords, NOT LEATHER, CLOTH. GOOGLE IT]). Tan cargo pants and heavy, dark brown stompin' boots. When Leon is feeling fancy (which is actually quite often), he enjoys a cool combo of suit and slacks. His favorite piece in his "fancy" wardrobe is a White suit (with gold-colored buttons), White dress pants, white dress shoes, and a blood-red tie.

Accessories include a dreamcatcher necklace, a Hawaiian Fishhook necklace, a silver bracelet, and a gold ring with an amber gem on his right ring finger.

While Leon is busy being a Dreamkeeper, his power is Strength. And not just muscle strength; Leon is overall a powerhouse. He's able to slam down opponents with heavy hits, while able to take on plenty of punishment before going down. His leg strength is also astounding, as he can leap great heights and distances. His leg strength also enables him to run much faster than normal. Leon keeps himself fit by training every other day, and has heightened his senses in general through training.

Ugh. Ok, I think that's about good for now.
Last edited by RedFox on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
RedFox

Postby Renei Firelight on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:48 am

My character is Renei. (Yes, I know that is in fact my user name or whatever you want to call it, but what the hey, she's my DreamKeeper. I found it suiting to name my account after her.) She is like a symbolic representation of myself, in a sense. She was originally a RP character from way back when, but I never actually had to act to be her. I only had to "introspect". Anyway, onto the real deal.

Renei is an Arctic Fox. She has a rather small and slender build, with fur as white as snow. She has long, dark blue hair, trailing down to the middle of her back. Her eyes are a dazzling icy blue, reflecting even the smallest flickers of light. Although they are rather frigid in color, a delicate flame of utmost warmth and affection always seems to burn brightly within them. Such a striking contrast between the color and aura are quite entrancing to those who look into them.

Her apparel is the same for most everyday of the year, a very simple, but classic style: tees and jeans. Her tees consist of varying designs and brands. Blue would be the predominant color in her wardrobe. Blacks, greys, and whites also quite common too, plus some purples and greens. She also wears a dream catcher necklace and a white Hawaiian flower necklace. Hibiscus I guess (sorry, I don't know my flowers). She also wears a ring on her right ring finger, white gold with an Alexandrite stone (purple generally, sometimes more blueish or greenish in different light and angles. Really pretty. Google it if you wish).

Normally, she may come off as a calm, composed, and maybe even a timid figure. But she really can be an animated little bugger, when she's comfortable. She enjoys being around her friends and loved ones. But no matter the situation, some things always stay true. Renei is quite compassionate, determined, and tends to be pessimistic, although she has a much easier time bringing hope and assurance to those around her than herself. Caring for others around her is really what she lives for, and is happiest when those around her are happy. She's also a sucker for puppy eyes... meaning little guys like Whip would probably be her weakness.

As for powers... She could generate bodies of light and use them as her weapons. For example, she could generate small light daggers from her fingertips, a light sword from her hand, a bow and arrow. She is able to shape the light energy at her will, using them as weapons against any attackers, although she would prefer to not use her powers simply because harming others simply isn't her most favored way about things. If she does use her powers, it is used defensively.

Anywho, I hope that's good enough for now :)
Renei Firelight

Postby Zor on Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:22 am

I'm still working on mine. I have a few set idea to how he will look. Such as, I'm going with Blue fur with a black trim. He will have hand like feet, kind of like a monkey, but not at the same time. He will have antennas, not like a bugs, but like Guy Smith from X-statix

He will, also have nine tails, each one with a tatoo of a different arcane card (Ex: Fool, Hermit, Hanging man, and so on)

head wise i haven't though of what would look good. also I not sure if i want to stick with Zor as his name. I Just wanted a name based for his power, being electrisatiy, so i tried to combine Zuse and Thor togeather....Didn't go as well as I had planed (-_-)'
but that what i got so far. I'll update once Dave has the commission open.
Zor

Postby Twilight on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:55 pm

Ok.. I'm coming up with a few designs. Here's a page I drew lol. I'm probably gonna make more, 'cuz I don't know if I'm right on the mark with any of those. Although I kinda like the dude on the pole, and the guy with the hat... and the ***** on the right XD XD
And I kinda did random ones 'cuz I figured, there's nothing saying my dreamkeeper can't be a girl, or and old dude or something. My Dreamkeeper might even be evil, who knows? (hence the black halos on those two)

Twilight

Postby Renei Firelight on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:57 pm

Wow. You're really good. All of the drawings are great! But absolutely LOVE the guy in the top hat! But anyway I'd like to see more ideas up come up with. They're all designed really well. Kudos ^_^
Renei Firelight

Postby RedFox on Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:46 pm

Twilight wrote:Ok.. I'm coming up with a few designs. Here's a page I drew lol. I'm probably gonna make more, 'cuz I don't know if I'm right on the mark with any of those. Although I kinda like the dude on the pole, and the guy with the hat... and the ***** on the right XD XD
And I kinda did random ones 'cuz I figured, there's nothing saying my dreamkeeper can't be a girl, or and old dude or something. My Dreamkeeper might even be evil, who knows? (hence the black halos on those two)

I personally loved the dude on the pole and the really tall, lanky chick. Both of those are my picks, if our opinions mattered.
RedFox

Postby Dez on Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:34 pm

Yeah, awsome drawings, i'd go with the one on the pole or the one with a bag who kinda looks like a thief (bottom left corner).

Anways I forgot details about my dreamkeeper. In the summer he's wearing tan short with a blue t-shirt and black sandals. Fall/Spring: Gray t-shirt, gray zipper hoodie with a red insignia on the back, jeans, and modified tenis shoes (hey dragons have claws on their feet and hands after all). Winter: Red/Black sweatshirt, jeans, and modified hiking boot. during all seasons he may wear sunglasses or a hat from time to time. When he's fancy, its a crimson red dress shirt with a back tie with red streaks on it, black pants, and black shoes.

About his power, it's a wierd one. I call it "Synthisis." What happens is he can take two elements in a natural state and combine them together to make a for of defense or an attack. For example: wind and fire will create a fire cyclone. Water and plants can make a large hedge or other grother that can act as a shield or wall. Occasionally, he can also combine other Dreamkeeper's powers, but only for like a minute, and this would cause him to faint or become completely exhusted. In order to gain anothers power he would have to come within contact of that dreamkeeper(holding hands, grabing their shoulder,ect.) but if hold one's hand for a minute, he can only "borrow" that power for a minute. He rarely uses his power beliving that it might be too strong for him and bring him to his end.

Dez is usually calm and tries to be the peacemaker, but sometimes he needs to keep his temper in check. He's always trying to make new friends and try to funny (but he needs to learn new jokes, they're getting old).
Dez

Re: Introduce your dreamkeeper

Postby Zor on Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:40 am

I think the tall one would stand out the most, I also like that one in it's simplisaty.
Zor

---------

Next

Return to Character cafe'