Interest Thread: "Beyond"

Tired of being in character? Relax, ditch the mask, and take a break in the headless room.

Re: Interest Thread: "Beyond"

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:49 pm

All I can think of is that 'thing' I posted in "I Dare You" over in the Spam thread.

Me - "What thing? You mean "

Me - "Oh yeah! That thing! ... that thing was creepy... let's not talk about that again."
Chemical Cutthroat

Postby RedFox on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:44 pm

What? What is...japanese site...

Oh, a comic. Kay. Can't read it, but the artwork's cool. Oh a zombie. I-

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

CHRIST.

F*CK YOU, MR. GREEN. F*CK YOUUUUUUU.

(Seriously though, that's AMAZINGLY terrifying.)
RedFox

Postby Sorrel on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Funny how I always have enough sense not to click that. XD

I do enjoy being able to sleep at night.
Sorrel

Postby Terminal on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:03 pm

alright...that thing...WHY???? Why would you do that to us? you are one sick person, chem.

But...

Good job on freaking me out.
Terminal

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:10 pm

I troll because I love.

But mainly, its the guy mentality of sharing something that is incredibly messed up. Trust me, however freaked you were, I was probably worse.

And Sorrel definitely needs to click that. On cold, dark nights when I'm alone in my car my brain imagines that face ratcheting towards me in my rearview mirror. My imagination is an unpleasant place.
Chemical Cutthroat

Postby Sorrel on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Mmm-hmm. And this is why I don't click. XD
Sorrel

Postby Terminal on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:48 am

you know you want to see what it does...

i shall certainly have to link my friends that...mwahahahaha
Terminal

Postby Sorrel on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:59 am

For some reason I've never been affected by the whole Pink Elephants syndrome, where you instantly want to do something you're told not to do. And after watching people's terrified and scarred reactions, I certainly have no desire to join them XD 'Tis why I don't watch horror movies.

That said, I too think I shall inflict this sadistic product upon unsuspecting companions for my own sick amusement. That should be fun. XD
Sorrel

Postby Avolendi on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Sorrel: Because of the post eating I nowadays always copy past any long text before actually posting, if I haven't put it in Word for grammar checking already :P

Usually also manage to avoid being curious like that. Though from the sound of things I recognize this one. Looked at it once thinking how messed up can it be ... Well quite much, but I luckily don't loose sleep over it. Still ... that I can recall it with just what you guys said does kind of say enough.

Not that sadisticly inclined to send it to people, mostly because I wouldn't think of it... though now I'm considering it >.>
Avolendi

Postby Mileau on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:19 am

Well, things have been busy and I finished this quite later than I would have liked- but then again I had a big window to finish it anyway. But I digress. Allow me to introduce my applicant to the expedition.

Name: Rhodes Reid

Personality: Rhodes is something of the strong and silent type. He stays rather tight-lipped about his personal life, and prefers to limit topics of discussion to the task at hand. If asked about his reasons for his muteness, as has happened on more than one occasion, his answer rarely varies-"He who wishes to live at peace and at ease must not speak all he knows or all he sees." It goes without saying that when he does speak freely it's easy for him to come across as a bit of a philosopher, an observation he chooses not to contradict.

Bio: True to form, Rhodes reveals little about himself beyond the necessities. While he has no formal training, he does have many years of field experience and hands-on work as a mapmaker. Extended periods spent away from the comforts of civilization doing fieldwork for his training, paid work, and personal interest have also afforded him survival skills well beyond what most modern Andurunans can boast.

Role: I know it's not on the 'official' list of roles, but it is one the group is currently lacking and which was actually part of my original idea for the character well before the idea for this RP was presented. Rhodes will be applying to the expedition as Cartographer, responsible for mapping areas explored by the team. His main line of work has also provided him with respectable survival skills, so he could also act as an Environmental Safety Consultant as a backup.

Appearance: Having spent his fair share of time roughing it, Rhodes likes to ensure his attire is just as rough. To liken his usual wardrobe to that of Indiana Jones would be a fair comparison. The only things out of place would be a black scarf kept tucked beneath his collar, and the tan cavalier hat frequently found upon his head, an especially large air ryuu-neko feather stuck in the brim. Rhodes himself is a kitsune (If you're not familiar with the word: for simplicity's sake, a kitsune is a fox with multiple tails, seven in Rhodes' case.) He is entirely white, save for a small bit of fiery red at the tips of his tails and his hair, kept in a long ponytail. His build is overall thin, yet muscled, standing at an imposing seven feet.

Power: I'll keep this short and sweet, as I know this is not intended to be a major part of the story, but i feel it may come up given his backstory(which I prefer to reveal as the RP progresses). In one word- electrokinesis. Yes, he can make lightning. No, he is not a Sith Lord, nor will he humor your plans for galactic conquest.
Mileau

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Headless room.