Interdimensional Nexus Bar & Grille

A sparkling fantasy world is here. Rev up your imagination, and get ready to be a part of the story!

Re: Interdimensional Nexus Bar & Grille

Postby MandyHabato on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:01 am

OCC: REALLY!?! He just HAS to play Two-Face now?????? -facepalm- okay, i can't say this wasn't mildly expected, and i'm laughing now, so i guess.....ugh. XD

Chara growls at him, still scared out of her wits.

"Fine, tails." She shakes her head, half-furious and considering to jump over and rip him to bits. I'd be much less than the being in the sword would do.

"But you are a mouse-brained mortal to even play with this kind of thing! The more time you waste, the more likely that I won't be able to reapply the seal. And, if I can't, the stronger it'll be when the seal breaks."

She was so emotional, Chara had started pacing without noticing. Man, she hated that. Also, she was speaking exceedingly fast, almost to the point that she was unintelligible.

"And as for being serious, don't even get me started on that! You don't know who, let alone WHAT, I am, or how I grew up! As far as I see it, there's no reason to try to be serious always unless things GET serious, like now! Otherwise, life is something to be enjoyed."

She stops as she realizes she was pacing. Then she growls, turning back to him and quickly coming within two yards.

"But we will have no more life to enjoy, if you keep trying to play the bloody villain!"
MandyHabato

Postby Dream-Weaver on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:08 am

Chara begins ranting about this or that, Bartholomew wasn't really paying attention, all he cared about was her call...

The coin fell to the ground, and he glanced down at it

Sinclair: Hmmm, tails, looks like you called it right, lucky you

Bartholomew slowly and carefully places the sword back on the ground, and backs away from it

Sinclair: And I don't really care about your life or your childhood, as far as I'm concerned? It doesn't matter. You were the one who used these swords, knowing full well that this might happen. I told you that I fight dirty, you should have expected me to pull something like this.

Bartholomew picks up his coin and walks over to retrieve his knife

Sinclair: And by the way, this mouse-brained mortal manged to not only disarm you, but got you to show genuine fear, not to mention that you actually played along, despite what I said, there is no possible way I could have held you off if you tried to stop me, that threat was completely empty, and you fell for it. If you were truly above us mere mortals, you'd have figured that out.

Bartholomew walked over to the safes, puts his shirt back on, and conceals his gun back on his person

Sinclair: Forgive me for bailing on you, but I have to get home, I have work tomorrow morning, this was fun. Just remember what you learned today, I know you'll do right ;)

With that Bartholomew Sinclair walked out of the arena area, and out the door

________________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: Awww, I wanted to release the eldritch abomination from it's imprisonment, but the coin I flipped landed on heads, therefore Bartholomew's coin landed on tails...

P.S I have no idea what Bartholomew meant by "remember what you learned today", sometimes he does the things that he does in order to help others become the best that they can be, and sometimes he just pulls crap out of his *** in order to confuse you.

Quite frankly you can't trust half the things he says; and the half that you can trust are blatant lies

P.P.S Don't worry, this isn't the last we'll see of Bartholomew Sinclair :twisted:
Dream-Weaver

Postby MandyHabato on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:52 am

Show genuine fear my ***, idiotic, know-it-all...

Chara went on like that in her head, progressively getting more...vulger as she went. As she did this she ran over and started muttering spells over the sword, getting faster and more complicated as she went. Chara didn't even notice Sinclair leave, but that was better because if he was still there when she finished, she would have ripped him limb from limb. Or more likely, cuss him out,THEN rip him limb from limb.

___
OCC: The outcome of this will depend on whoever comes in the bar next someone fun and interesting, and it might go bad. someone boring...it might still go bad. actually, i will kinda depend on my mood. Also, Chara acts like shes so much better cuz she's arrogant and loves actually being the strongest and cleverest one in the room for once when she ran away to he human world. And Sinclair....Sinclair threw her off and actually made her think and work for once, hence her epic fail. and also, cuz she's not as much better as she thinks.
MandyHabato

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:06 am

ooc: heh, now that was an interesting but short fight >>... still got nodda for the random RP, as for my own RP ... where is everyone o.O?
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Dream-Weaver on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:59 pm

The trash compactor smashed into itself, reducing all the garbage into a small cube, with Dream-Weaver barely managing to get away

DW: Whew, that was close!

He runs over an smashes an expensive looking aray of machines

Suddenly a computerized female voice that came from everywhere appeared over the loudspeakers

???: WHAT do yOU think you're doING? WHat have I ever done do YOU? You horrible SOcioPath!

DW: Shut up GLaDOS! I'm sick and tired of your annoying voice!

GLaDOS: I think I LIKed it better when the test SUBjects couldn't-speak, at LEASt then_things were- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!!!!

Dream-Weaver was tampering with one of the computers, attempting to bypass the falilities security systems

GLaDOS: NO! Nonononononon-

GLaDOS was suddenly cut off

DW: There we go! Now I won't have to hear that annoying monotone everywhere I go now

Dream-Weaver ran out of the room, making his way through a room filled with turrets

Turret: I see you...

The turret closest to him begins shooting at him, Dream-Weaver barely managing to take cover behind a wall

DW: Damn!

Turret: Where are you?

He quickly shoots a portal onto the far wall, and shoots a second portal onto the wall next to him

Turret: There you are!

Dream-Weaver punches the turret, knocking it over before it could start shooting, he picks it back up and fires it at every other turret in the room.

He throws the turret back onto the ground

Turret: I don't hate you

DW: I don't hate you either

Turret: Goodnight

DW: Goodnight

Dream-Weaver snaps himself back into focus, and continues his mission

________________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: Just a small little story I have going on, nothing important, just bored

P.S I don't care that they shoot you on site, those little turrets are just so adorable I want to take one home with me and just huggle it all night /)^ɛ^(\
Last edited by Dream-Weaver on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dream-Weaver

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:55 am

The previous messages were brought to you by GLaDOS Cake.

And remember, Pie is dividable by Pi, so everyone gets an equal piece.

*The TV shuts off, and the view of the bar returns to normal"

Bayne looks around and says, "What just happened?"
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Dream-Weaver on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:15 pm

GLaDOS: Did you REally think_that you could get away FROM me thAt easily?

DW: You know, for a second there... Yeah, I kinda did

GLaDOS: But you wERe fooLIsh if-you THOugHT that YOU could destory EVerYTHing that I've worked for here.

DW: Are you going to keep talking? Or are you going to unleash your neurotoxin?

GLaDOS: You WOuld LIKE me_TO RElease My deady neurotoxin WOuld'nt you? But you've PRobAbLY FOUnd a way to Disable_it. So no, I'm GOing to WaTCh you BLEED to death

A tube come down and drops off several turrets in a line, all aiming at Dream-Weaver

The turrets do nothing

GLaDOS: Oh you have GOT to be kidding me

DW: I reprogramed the turret used as a template, they see me as an ally, and they won't shoot me

Turret: I'm different!

DW: Good for you

GLaDOS: *laughs*

DWL What's so funny?

GLaDOS: I've just regained control of the deadly neurotoxin production facility

Deadly neurotoxin begins to fill the room, a timer counting down from 5 minutes appears over the now sealed doorway

GLaDOS: I would say that this was fun, but it wasn't!

That last part was positivly filled with anger

_________________________________________________________________________________________

The door to the bar opens, and a humonoid figure with glowing green eyes, red wavy hair, and a very nice hat, wearing a purple victorian style suit with a cane enters the bar

Joker: Hello everybody! I'm back! Who wants a hug?!?!!

The Joker holds his arms out, as if waiting for someone to actually go up and hug him

_________________________________________________________________________________________

OOC Does anyone remember this guy? I remember this guy, and I remember how much of a pain he was to write for, but I figured, hey, Bartholomew was insane, but he had a method to his madness, and given how Chara reacted to him, I just kinda want to see how she deal with a being whose very presence bends the fabric of reality

(You did say the next one to enter the bar Mandy! Don't go back on your word now)

P.S If you find yourself confusing this man for a Batman villain of the same name, just remember that the Batman villain has "The" in front of his name... he also has green hair, this guy has red hair, this guy also doesn't look like an evil clown

P.P.S For the love of God, nobody actually hug him, I can't be held responsible for what he does if you do
Dream-Weaver

Postby MandyHabato on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Chara flinched and the word she was pronouncing cut off in a bad swerve. The fog started appearing thicker and darker, shrinking to completely enclose the now empty-black sword. The sword could only bee seen through the fog then because of the white light seeping through the edges of the blade.

"D@** IT!" She jumped back, grasping in the air for something that apparently wouldn't come. She continued to back up as the fog expanded up and out to a cylindrical shape as big as an oak.

For half a second, Chara cursed the man who had barged in the bar. Did fate have to toy with her so? She took a deep breath and started muttering in spells again. After a second or two, a thick, blue shield appeared between the arena and the rest of the bar. It looked like glass, but when touched it rippled like water, bended like rubber, and felt like silk. Also, it was pretty dang hard. Anyone in the arena after that would not have been able to get in, unless they came through the walls of the arena.

Hahaha...

The deep voice that filled the building made Chara freeze. Memories flooded through her head before she came back to reality. The laugh was confident, dark, seeming to come from the sword itself.

Where have I been brought now? A simple tavern? Tsk, tsk, has the wielder of our entombment been degraded so?

Chara backed up a step as the fog solidified a shade, morphing to a vague humanoid shape. It seemed to turn it's head to Chara, cocking it's head. The voice again spoke, sounding triumphant and amused.

Oh, so hands have not changed! It's still little Chara, ever so confident of her abilities when away from home. Tell me, who has defeated you this time? Maybe you HAVE degraded, if you were beaten or disarmed by a human.

It turned it's head to look at the bar.

At least tell me who has beaten you, so I may speak to them. If not, well, it seems there is no shortage of creatures here. Step forward, whomsoever disarmed this girl.

I swear to god, Sinclair, you appear out of thin air I will slit your throat.

OCC: By all honesty, she would almost expect it. And anyone that wasn't in can say that they ran in before she put the shield up. Also, she wasn't watching, so, yeah, she doesn't know who's in the arena. I do think some things through, and any way here, someone's gonna have to be a hero-type person. -looks around at all non-hero people-

We're doomed. I hope some people will accept a possible monetary gain for being a hero...
MandyHabato

Postby Dream-Weaver on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:46 pm

Upon realizing that no one will hug him, the joker walks over to the bar, seeing the zombie behind the counter

Joker: Hey! I know you!

The zombie flinched, but quickly calmed himself, you never show fear in front of a joker.

Zombie: Hey! Yeah, I work here now, is there anything I can get for you?

Joker: *hmm* I'd like an alcohol please

The zombie relaxed even further, this joker appeared in a good, non-psychopathic mood today, that was a plus

Zombie: Of course! One alcohol coming up

The zombie had no idea what type of alcohol he wanted, and decided it would be best not to ask, he just prayed that he guessed correctly

The joker grabs the glass and pours it all over himself

Joker: Thank you

The joker places a strange glowing coin on the counter as payment, before walking off to do his own thing

The zombie's heart completed a beat

The joker looks around the bar, noticing a blue barrier around the arena, his curiosity peaked

Oh, so hands have not changed! It's still little Chara, ever so confident of her abilities when away from home. Tell me, who has defeated you this time? Maybe you HAVE degraded, if you were beaten or disarmed by a human.

At least tell me who has beaten you, so I may speak to them. If not, well, it seems there is no shortage of creatures here. Step forward, whomsoever disarmed this girl.

The joker appears seemingly out of nowhere; standing with his arms outstretched right in front of the demonic creature of pure evil

Joker: Hello, would you like a hug?

OOC: Don't bother asking how he managed to get through the barrier, he simply did, there are very few things that can keep a joker away from places they want to be; if the constraints of time and space can't stop them, a simple barrier doesn't stand a chance

P.S Given that they're already dead, the zombie's heart completing a beat is their equivalent of one's heart skipping a beat

P.P.S The joker has appeared to save the day...

Of course, since he's a joker, it's just as likely that he'll unmake all of reality instead

You'd have been better off fighting this thing alone

P.P.P.S I'll finish up my portal story when this thing is over, there's not much left anyway
Dream-Weaver

Postby MandyHabato on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:40 am

OCC: well...not the reaction i was expecting...but okay. I''m having trouble writing what is supposed to be the 11 in the 1-10 good-bad scale. And this joker makes it that much harder...now i have to twist things a bit. And unfortunately, i'm gonna try and mix that with humor and ruin the illusion. slap me and i'll fix it. And also, this is REALLY gonna look god-mody, but that's cuz...it is. It's Evil, like the thing itself like a god or it is sorta....i might form a loophole and spirit them all away if this gets boring.

Chara looked at the man. Completely unscathed, and there were no holes in the wall or shield. As for the hug thing...it was stupid is so many ways, she couldn't even...So, she started with the obvious thought:

How the hell did he get in?!

The fog was doing likewise, but evilly. It seemed to shrink down to the size of a human, the sword standing vertically through the torso. It turned to him, pausing a moment. Then it spoke, and Chara could hear the evil smile. She knew, if they touched, the whole place could disintagrate, because she didn't even know if that man had any limits.

Though I doubt you are the one, I will oblige. You seem overly sufficient.

It seemed to glide, but at a human run. It seemed to know Chara was too far away, too tired. Everyone with decent common sense felt an utter scene of pure, unmarred dread.

"No."

Just like before, Chara moved with great bounds and appeared in between the two. Every single natural and unnatural instinct told her to MOVE, to get away, but it was too late to do so.

The fog slowed, but only seemed to do so out of disappointment. It engulfed her, the sword dropping unceremoniously onto the floor, as did Chara.

After half a moment, she shuddered, and got onto her hands and knees. She stood, her back to Joker, and rolled her neck. She was panting heavily, but the voice sounded unscathed. In fact, it sounded exceedingly amused and only annoyed by a minuscule amount.

D@mnit, I missed.

She turned around, everything about her shaded. it was obvious, Chara was not there. All the bright colors of her attire were dulled, and everything gloomy. But her eyes...Gloomy didn't even put it to justice.

They had no shine, no reflection from the light. The whole of the iris and pupil were black. If looked into for too long, the emptiness and evil and everything else in them would drive a normal man to madness, even beyond. Of course, just a moment in them befuddled the mind as well as a dozen bottles of the strongest liquor.

It smiled. The spirit studied Joker, squinting and rolling Chara's shoulders. Even though it tried to hide it, Chara's use of speed had weakened her bod to a good extent.

I suppose she will do, though. Feeble attempt to stop me. Now, you, I am free, you seem strong, and I am in good spirit, so i will give you a choice. Join me to end everything,

Her eyes went red as blood, then shaded to blood's purple, repeating this over and over. It cocked her head as another joyously evil smile appeared on her face.

Or you will be the first I end. Perhaps if you refuse I can test out this form to a full extent.
MandyHabato

---------

PreviousNext

Return to IC - DreamWorld Adventures...