Indi and Digo ^^

Have a favorite character in the series? Any that remind you of a real person you know? Talk about the ones you like, the ones you hate, and see what others think.

Re: Indi and Digo ^^

Postby WhiteinBlack on Sun May 01, 2011 4:43 pm

You do realize that if Indi and Digo were to appear in Prelude, they probably would be starting up their Dancing business. I wonder how they would look, though. What district is their business in, anyway? :?:

I really enjoy that bright electric blue tail and hair color they have when they are in the other safehouse. It's just so outstanding with their brown fur at the time.
WhiteinBlack

Postby WhiteinBlack on Wed May 11, 2011 9:25 am

I just had this thought run (screaming) through my head. You all known the Grunn interview on the DK home page? The one about the sneak peak? (you better know) I just thought, What if it was the Indigos instead? What would they say to the interviewer?

I keep imagining him to be extremely shyish as the Indigos toy with him a little.

Opinions?
WhiteinBlack

Postby Calico Yorki on Thu May 26, 2011 5:40 pm

Hmmm.

It would be an interesting prospect...The Indigos doing an interview would make for quite an entertaining read. Depends on whether David would want to write that as something for the blog - Hmmmmm...

...Can't think of anything else to say.

DX>
Calico Yorki

Location: With the Purple, the People, the Plastic-Eating People

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:45 pm

WhiteinBlack wrote:You do realize that if Indi and Digo were to appear in Prelude, they probably would be starting up their Dancing business. I wonder how they would look, though. What district is their business in, anyway? :?:

I'd wobble a guess that it would be the Talocan district, since it's supposed to be the 'party' sort of place. At least that's how it sounds when digging through all the background information on the districts.
Chemical Cutthroat

Postby Calico Yorki on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Personally, I wonder about other "skills" the Indigos might have.

...No, I'm not jumping into the gutter that quickly. We know they're excellent at disguise, information gathering, and manipulation of circumstances.

But do they have other talents like that to use for Scinter's cause? Hand-to-hand combat? Some kind of unique weaponry? Or something that's more in line with what we've seen thus far, like infiltration and/or sabotage?

...That would be so cool.

8D
Calico Yorki

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:53 am

they appear to be information gathers and sometimes a distraction >>. Standard spy stuff if you ask me ;).
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Mr Aerospace on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:29 am

Discuss: Why do the Indigo's talk to each other about Lilith and Namah using their first names?
You would suspect that someone unfamiliar with the girls would have just called them "Igrath's Nieces", no?
Mr Aerospace

Postby Twilight on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:41 am

Not necessarily. They DO like Igrath a whole lot. They may not be super familiar with the girls, but they're definitely so with Igrath. He probably talks about them a whole bunch to where they don't have that impersonality towards them.
Twilight

Postby Mr Aerospace on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:28 am

I admit that is a fairly distinct possibility, but I wonder how far that degree of familiarity would hold for the Indigo's when they are outside of Igrath's presence?
Mr Aerospace

Postby Calico Yorki on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Well.

I'm guessing it's the typical relationship you'd expect of the girlfriend(S HEHEHEH.) of an uncle of two girls. Friendly, but not too close.

I'm sorry if I'm not making any great strides in illucidating the situation.

Macho Macho Man is my jam.

/love it
Calico Yorki

---------

Previous

Return to DK Characters