Indi and Digo ^^

Have a favorite character in the series? Any that remind you of a real person you know? Talk about the ones you like, the ones you hate, and see what others think.

Re: Indi and Digo ^^

Postby Twilight on Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:34 pm

Yeah... they also seem to have an affinity for throwing things and nailing people right in the head ^^; either they're realy lucky or really accurate lol
Twilight

Postby Dez on Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:07 pm

Zor wrote:I just love the scene, after the Twins started the riot. the crowd control guy was like "There half-naked, bright pink twins! Grabe any topless girl that even remotly matches that description, and hold them!"
the two guards are quiet for a moment, before one goes 'Yes SIR!' I'm sure those two had a happy day.

Agreed. Funniest quote ever! :lol:
Dez

Postby Lazuras Lefure on Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:33 am

KindaSarcastic wrote:*laughs*

I laughed pretty ******* that scene. I thought it was so cool how they just came in, threw some drinks, and totally started a riot in less than five minutes. And not even the trooper guys could get them. Also, that girl who was half drunk and trying to get her friend to take a picture still goes through my head time to time and I just laugh.

Yeah. That scene was just plain hilarious! Sadly enough, I've seen people half drunk doing the exact same thing. It's sad, but very funny when you have the pictures and they're sober again. Anyway, back on topic...

Indi and Digo are probably two of the most original characters I've seen in quite a while. They are definitely two of my favorites. The two Spanglish speaking, partying, riot causing twins! :mrgreen:
Lazuras Lefure

Postby tech128 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:07 pm

They don't always cause riots they dance too!!!! I bet they are more than meets the eye. meaning that they could probably hold their own in a fight. I think their gonna end up fight Tinsel.
tech128

Postby Calico Yorki on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:14 am

Foxy sexiness, in technicolor.../happysigh

I like how the Indigos are able to cause such mass chaos, but without actually seriously hurting anyone. It's clear how they operate -- Manipulating the flow of events and information. And with how drop-dead gorgeous AND endearing in personality they are, is there any question that they're masters of manipulating people?

The answer to that question is NO.

I love master manipulator characters...And here's a list of other things I love:

- Foxgirls

- Foxy girls

- Sexy girls

- Twins

- Latina girls

- The Spanish language

- Bright, flashy colors

- Flair

- Girls who are drop-dead gorgeous and are fully aware of it

- Mass chaos

- Parties

- Girls with both beauty in body and beauty in personality

- Girls who know just how to turn a man into a drooling slave at a whim

This just goes to say a long way to make the statement that THE INDIGOS ARE AWESOME. Although, I'm sure I don't have to tell any of YOU that!!
Calico Yorki

Location: With the Purple, the People, the Plastic-Eating People

Postby Artist_Of_Sorts on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Calico Yorki wrote:Foxy sexiness, in technicolor.../happysigh

I like how the Indigos are able to cause such mass chaos, but without actually seriously hurting anyone. It's clear how they operate -- Manipulating the flow of events and information. And with how drop-dead gorgeous AND endearing in personality they are, is there any question that they're masters of manipulating people?

The answer to that question is NO.

I love master manipulator characters...And here's a list of other things I love:

- Foxgirls

- Foxy girls

- Sexy girls

- Twins

- Latina girls

- The Spanish language

- Bright, flashy colors

- Flair

- Girls who are drop-dead gorgeous and are fully aware of it

- Mass chaos

- Parties

- Girls with both beauty in body and beauty in personality

- Girls who know just how to turn a man into a drooling slave at a whim

This just goes to say a long way to make the statement that THE INDIGOS ARE AWESOME. Although, I'm sure I don't have to tell any of YOU that!!

Yah, that pretty much sums them up right there.

I fool stupid for not realizing their power until just a moment ago when I went back to skim through volume 2 again. I mean, they are all red an black before the party, and at first I thought that they just painted themselves when they started the riot. Then I skipped towards the end and finally noticed they were blue and brown instead.

.........It's such a simple power but, I must admit it's very cool. I wouldn't be surprised to see them using it as some sort of camouflage technique later in the story. After all, two fun loving trouble causing twins can't stay out of a dangerous situation for long.
Artist_Of_Sorts

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:06 am

Lets face it, we need to see these two appear in prelude a lot ;).
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Koreth on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:00 am

Hakuzo NightFox wrote:Lets face it, we need to see these two appear in prelude a lot ;).

No disagreement there.
Koreth

Postby UberUrsa on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:31 am

Wait a minute, isn't prelude supposed to be, oh I don't know, wholesome family entertainment or something like that? Letting the Indigos within fifty feet of something automatically makes it ...not wholesome or something...:shock:
UberUrsa

Postby Calico Yorki on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:29 am

UberUrsa wrote:Wait a minute, isn't prelude supposed to be, oh I don't know, wholesome family entertainment or something like that? Letting the Indigos within fifty feet of something automatically makes it ...not wholesome or something...:shock:

Well...

It came pretty close with all the references to Grunn's mags and Vi's short rant on being flat.

<8|
Calico Yorki

Location: With the Purple, the People, the Plastic-Eating People
---------

PreviousNext

Return to DK Characters