Indi and Digo ^^

Have a favorite character in the series? Any that remind you of a real person you know? Talk about the ones you like, the ones you hate, and see what others think.

Indi and Digo ^^

Postby Twilight on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:15 pm

Probably the most energetic and party-lovin chacters we've seen so far. And their design is just outrageous.
I love those tails, They're like... really thick bolts of electicity or flames... I dunno.. like they could sting you with'em (come on they look all sharp and pointy, unlike Tinsel's fluff)

Now, I never realized this until a while ago when I was going through the book that they actually use their power during their lil performance. Just before they're about to run for it.
I always thought them changing colors was just paint they used 'cuz it was fun. But it turns out that's what they do XP

So yeah. Love'em. LOVE!!!!
Twilight

Re: Indi and Digo ^^

Postby Renei Firelight on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:28 pm

The twins are so awesome! I But I agree, I didn't really notice that their power was to change color, and they just didn't paint themselves. Obviously, I'm a very observant person x3

Another thing I like about them is that they speak little bits of Spanish! And that they're twins... I guess I really get to connect with them in this regard because I'm a twin myself ^_^ But I also really like their design and personality as well. They bicker like real twins (when you first meet them)! They got a lotta spunk, if you know what I'm getting at, and yes, they are defiantly the life of the party. So yes, both totally awesome characters!
Last edited by Renei Firelight on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Renei Firelight

Postby Dez on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:28 pm

Agreed, they are pretty awsome. It's interesting that they can change their color to look alike, and might I say that is the one of a kind performance they gave. I've never seen a comic with something like that before. Yay for originality!

I also thought it was interesting that they talked "spanglish" so to say since they talked between english and spanish. It gave even more of a realistic feeling about the two of them.
Dez

Postby RedFox on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:29 pm

When me and my friend found the panel where they use their power to change colors we both were like "AHA I KNEW IT." But yeah, Indi and Digo are quite the characters. They sure pulled some funnies out from volume two and I can't wait to see them in the future.

I just completely burst out laughed when the phone goes off...in her bra. I can totally relate that to a lot of girls I know IRL.
RedFox

Postby Twilight on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:03 pm

Yeah. It was a huge contrast too. Compared to Digo's panels in Volume one, it's a complete shift in attitude XP

Hooray for colors!!
Twilight

Postby KindaSarcastic on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:34 pm

I thought it was cool that they talked some Spanish to each other. It gave them more flavor in their already bright and fun characters. Also shows that the dream world has all kinds of different cultures and languages. I found it pretty cool. I didn't catch the use of their powers till second time I read it too. But I didn't realize their power was to change color like that till just now when I read the other posts. Yeah, sometimes I'm a bit slow. hee hee
KindaSarcastic

Postby Twilight on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:01 pm

Nah.Y'are not slow. Stuff in dreamkeepers happens so naturally that sometimes you don't notice it does. Like, did you see that two panel thing when Indi threw her mask at the shock trooper?
I totally didn't see that until just recently XD
Twilight

Postby Health on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:34 pm

Wow. I didn't see it either.

Well, what I like about those two is when they are performing. That's just something more that cool. I wish I could see it in real life.... then again, compared to a comic the reality is just less colourful and there aren't any anthropomorphic animals here to begin with...
Health

Postby Zor on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:01 pm

I just love the scene, after the Twins started the riot. the crowd control guy was like "There half-naked, bright pink twins! Grabe any topless girl that even remotly matches that description, and hold them!"
the two guards are quiet for a moment, before one goes 'Yes SIR!' I'm sure those two had a happy day.
Zor

Postby KindaSarcastic on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:11 pm

*laughs*

I laughed pretty ******* that scene. I thought it was so cool how they just came in, threw some drinks, and totally started a riot in less than five minutes. And not even the trooper guys could get them. Also, that girl who was half drunk and trying to get her friend to take a picture still goes through my head time to time and I just laugh.
KindaSarcastic

---------

Next

Return to DK Characters