I am not dead

New to the forum? Stop on in and say hi! Wondering what this DreamKeepers stuff is all about? Ask, and get an explanation from one of our jaded veterans!

I am not dead

Postby Reed R Gale on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:29 pm

While it would be cool to harbor the ability to type coherent sentences without the use of a brain...

Hello again, I would like to repeat that, much to your dismay, I am not dead, and will once again be posting related things on topics of my interest.

And probably change my avatar, this thing is old.

Anyway, if anyone wants to say hi or ask why I was gone, post it here, otherwise, I'll just consider it useless information that no one really cares about (because they shouldn't, the important part is that a user returned!...right?).
Reed R Gale

Re: I am not dead

Postby Paperfold on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:40 am

Welcome back!
The green kitty is disappearing? Awww...

So, why were you gone? (Is it an interesting story? Were you kidnapped by polar bears?)
Paperfold

Postby Zagura on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:13 am

D: Woah you're back, welcome.
Zagura

Postby Twilight on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:02 pm

SPILL ALL THE BEANS!!! ALL OF THEM!!! ESPECIALLY THE PURPLE ORANGE POLKA DOT ONES FOR THEY ARE DISGUSTING AND MUST BE WEEDED OUT OF THE DELICIOUSNESS POOL!
Twilight

Postby Reed R Gale on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:38 pm

@Paperfold

Emerald will not be leaving, I'll simply make a new avatar of her ;)

As for the story, it is, indeed not interesting. All that happened was, I was kidnapped by polar bears who wished to teach me the arts of jukaisu. I accepted and thus, a prodigy was born. Soon after acquiring by red belt, I was attacked by the evil nemesis of the polar bears, the environmentalists. While they may seem like a harmless group, in secret they seek to take over the world through subtle methods and for centuries it has been the job of the polar bears to make sure they never grow too strong. It is like ying and yang, one side can never be too powerful, there must be balance. The polar bears understand that, but the environmentalists... no. They cannot understand. They have not been taught. It is unfortunate.

The battle that unfolded was one that men should never have laid eyes on. Too much blood was shed. Hell, I was lucky to still be alive after it all. Let's just say, if you see or hear of any new craters in the near future, I might have something to do with them.

Also, while I was there, I fell in love with a penguin named Gwen. Well, I named her that anyway. She was so sad when I went to what might have been a conclusive battle in our never-ending war. I remember, so clearly, how she wept... "No, don't go!" Our beautiful children cried, too, the begged and pleaded. Looking back at it all, I'm so lucky--so lucky...

Nah, just kidding, I was mainly busy with schoolwork and such, and now that summer is rolling around, I have time enough to spend writing stuff on this forum.

@Zagura

Nice to be back :D

@Twi

THE BEANS HAVE BEEN SPILT!! THE PLAN IS IN MOTION!! THE GENOCIDE IN THE DELICIOUSNESS POOL IS BEGINNING! WE SHALL NOT BE STOPPED!WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!
Reed R Gale

Postby Dream-Weaver on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Are you sure you aren't dead? Because you might be and just not notice it...

Either way, welcome back!
Dream-Weaver

Postby Reed R Gale on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:56 am

@Dream-Weaver

Death is like age; just as you're only as old as you believe you are, you're only dead if you believe you are, or are simply not around to believe anything. Deshou.

Nice to see you again :D
Reed R Gale

Postby Avolendi on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:16 am

Wisdom may be found in words, but does not lie in them.

... ^^
Good to see you around again and wondering what your new avatar will look like.
Avolendi

Postby Reed R Gale on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:23 am

@Av

Nice to see you again too. I'm also wondering :P
Reed R Gale

---------

Return to Salutations and questions