Howdy.

New to the forum? Stop on in and say hi! Wondering what this DreamKeepers stuff is all about? Ask, and get an explanation from one of our jaded veterans!

Howdy.

Postby isometric on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:22 am

I'm usually a bit awkward with introductions, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to start with the story of how I got here.

I discovered Dreamkeepers/Prelude while browsing TV tropes. After reading a few pages of Prelude and volume 1 of Dreamkeepers, I got hooked, and decided to purchase the e-copy of volume 2.* I've never spent any money on comics before, but no story in recent memory has captured my imagination quite like Dreamkeepers and Prelude have (I also appreciate DK/Prelude for somehow managing to expand my vocabulary :D ). In fact, I even felt a little guilty about paying so little for such a high quality product, so I decided to order physical copies of all three volumes.

I'm here because I'm fascinated by the dreamworld, and I'd like to learn more about it. Hopefully, I won't be too preoccupied with lurking to post something now and again ;).

Also, I want to thank Dave and Liz for this tremendous comic; I really appreciate your work, and I look forward to reading volume 3.

Regards,
Iso
Last edited by isometric on Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
isometric

Re: Howdy.

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:55 am

Welcome to the land of dreams. Enjoy your stay and watch out for nightmares.
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Reed R Gale on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:57 am

What he said. Have fun around here!
Reed R Gale

Postby Avolendi on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:00 am

Cool :D

Nice to meet you and welcome ^^
Avolendi

---------

Return to Salutations and questions