Hey there!

New to the forum? Stop on in and say hi! Wondering what this DreamKeepers stuff is all about? Ask, and get an explanation from one of our jaded veterans!

Hey there!

Postby Wreckeronezero on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:48 am

So, just stopping by to let everyone know that im new here and just got my profile super recently, i already have my dreamkeepers profile up. (hopefully i balanced him out enough!) I learned about this series through listening to music on youtube, Two steps from hell if any of you were curious, and the picture caught my attention so i checked out the link and fell in love with the series after just a few pages of the prelude series!

umm...a few things about me...Im a huge starwars nerd and i love both the Crimson Skies and Mechwarrior series almost as much as starwars, so if anybody just ever wants to have a friendly chat about any of those then feel free to let me know...thats..pretty much everything i can think of right now. So yeah! TC-7638 reporting for roleplaying!
Wreckeronezero

Location: Washington D.C. Defending the WhiteHouse from Scrin forces alongside GDI forces.

Re: Hey there!

Postby Reed R Gale on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:23 am

Hello again! Enjoy your stay at the forums. :mrgreen:
Reed R Gale

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:30 am

*a pre-recorded message plays* Welcome to the land of dreams. Enjoy your stay and watch out for nightmares.
*end of pre-recored message*
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Avolendi on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:47 am

Hi and welcome!

I´ll see if I can give some useful comments on your character. Don´t know much about those games, but sounds interesting. There aren't many RP´s at the moment, however you could always start one ^^
Avolendi

---------

Return to Salutations and questions