Help understanding and choosing a power.

Every human has their own unique persona in the DreamWorld - and, frequently, online! Come mingle with the colorful cast, and introduce your own character to the mix.

Re: Help understanding and choosing a power.

Postby Reed R Gale on Fri May 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Ohhh you did a bit of research on me :P Oh well. Well, I'm looking forward to your bio.

Reed R. Gale
Reed R Gale

Postby SerafinoDragonTamer on Fri May 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Reed R Gale wrote:Assuming you're not playing with god-players, mirages are one of the ultimate abilities. For real :D

...assuming they can't smell you :P

Then you have those ultra-sensitive species such as reptilians, avians, and dragons...
SerafinoDragonTamer

Postby Suraru on Sun May 08, 2011 5:17 pm

WhiteinBlack wrote:
the more your angry in battle, the longer, stronger, better you can use the power.

I didn't quite think of this, and i might use it. The more angry guy gets, the longer and stronger he gets, but if he uses the new amount dark strength in large burst (which he probably will as he is blind by his rage) the less amount of time he can spend in his darkness. What I probably make my character do is practice self-control so he can be more "conscious" in his rage.

i was talking more of the more times you use your anger, the better you are with it, but that is a good idea also, just not the controlling part, but the stronger, better the power will be (because your able to use more of it).

plus he can only use his good powers in times of pleasure, fear is a type of pain, so the character would be really useless in that situation, that would be the time for a shield. what would be funny is if he was scarred and the matter encased him, and he fell asleep because of the use, then the enemies would have aneurysms trying to get in >:D
although air would be a problem, good thing hes asleep, but waking up would suck if he was surrounded
Suraru

Postby JonathonWilder on Tue May 22, 2012 9:38 am

I'm suprised my thread was used after I left, laughs
Now i just need to find my character bio
JonathonWilder

---------

Previous

Return to Character cafe'