Hello all

New to the forum? Stop on in and say hi! Wondering what this DreamKeepers stuff is all about? Ask, and get an explanation from one of our jaded veterans!

Hello all

Postby Diesel Fox on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:31 am

Well I guess I'll say hi here

Finally got off my behind and signed up for the forums

Been following the comics for a couple years now and figured I liked it enough to try taking a larger part in the community... how large remains to be seen :P
Diesel Fox

Re: Hello all

Postby Thegunner18 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:02 pm

Hey, Diesel! Good to see another fresh face around here. If you have any questions, ask away and we'll all do our best to answer!

Also...would you prefer to be called diesel or fox?
Thegunner18

Postby Diesel Fox on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:20 pm

thanks for the welcome :)

I don't think I have any questions for the time being but as for what to call me...

I don't think it matters, but since we have so many 'fox' on the forum(and Ironically I tend to lean more to a dog than a fox myself) let's go with Diesel :P
Diesel Fox

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Welcome to the land of dreams. enjoy your stay and watch out for nightmares.
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby DanWithTheHat on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:38 pm

Welcome to the forums Diesel! Its always nice to see new people around here. :D

One thing to that's good to know is that Dave usually jumps onto the chat room every Thursday at 9:00 PM EST to say hi and to answer any questions we may have. There is also a thread that complies some of the info given in previous chats here.
DanWithTheHat

Postby Diesel Fox on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:32 pm

DanWithTheHat wrote:Welcome to the forums Diesel! Its always nice to see new people around here. :D

One thing to that's good to know is that Dave usually jumps onto the chat room every Thursday at 9:00 PM EST to say hi and to answer any questions we may have. There is also a thread that complies some of the info given in previous chats here.

thanks for the welcome, all.

and good to know dan, probably won't be able to make the next couple of weeks but I'll have to check into that at some point.

I suppose I do have one question, involving the RP section of the forum. If someone wanted to join how would you go about doing so? or is it just wait until a new one pops up?
Diesel Fox

Postby Lord of the Forest on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Welcome to the forums! =D

I am one of the moderators so any issues with the forums, not limited to technical difficulties, can be forwarded to me or Twilight. Besides the moderator bit, I'm just another avid fan of the Lillie's comic with, like every person on the forums, interesting quirks.

Be sure to check out this thread as well as this one as you make your rounds on the forums so you can get your bearings. Glad to have you apart of the community! :geek:
Lord of the Forest

Postby Avolendi on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:03 pm

Hi and welcome!

Regarding the RP section, you can look at which ones are running if any are open. Else you can start one yourself if you feel up to it or wait until another pops up yeah.
Avolendi

Postby Diesel Fox on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Thanks all for the warm greetings :)

Avolendi wrote:Regarding the RP section, you can look at which ones are running if any are open. Else you can start one yourself if you feel up to it or wait until another pops up yeah.

thanks, I was just asking since the only one that looked to be active looked to have been a long time game(and those are just hard to jump into usually)

I guess I'll try contacting the member who started the thread to see if it's open :)
Diesel Fox

Postby Avolendi on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:49 pm

If it's the one I made, I kinda screwed up some things regarding how to get it off the ground and currently don't have the time to find out how I can get it to work.

Besides that, there is the Darkness Falls and Survival Horror roleplays which are both running (SH is in the process of starting back up after an intermission). You can check the headless topics of the RP's to see if they are still accepting people and if that isn't clear you can always ask via a PM.
Avolendi

---------

Next

Return to Salutations and questions