Halo 4. Who has it?

Wanna chat about something that *gasp* isn't in one of the all-encompassing categories? Come on in!

Halo 4. Who has it?

Postby Oseirus on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Kinda surprised no one did this sooner...

If you've got Halo 4, mention it. Maybe we can get some sort of community team or gaming night going.

Gamertag on LIVE is same as it is here (Oseirus). Shoot me a friend invite, but make sure you include a message so I know who in the heck you are. I tend not to accept random friend requests.
Oseirus

Re: Halo 4. Who has it?

Postby Wreckeronezero on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:29 pm

Ive got it, its better than i expected it to be, im really starting to be less worried with 343 taking over after playing this. Forge is SO much better now, plus with the mantis I get to be a MechWarrior on Halo now. GamerTag is same on XBL as it is on here, Wreckeronezero. I'll shoot you a friend request later Os! :D
Wreckeronezero

Location: Washington D.C. Defending the WhiteHouse from Scrin forces alongside GDI forces.

Postby Terminal on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:38 pm

I have it, but no xbox live account. This must be fixed. When i get it, i'll find you all. YOU CAN'T HIDE.
Terminal

Postby fel4321 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:32 am

i don't, i've been bumming off a friend of mine. I did enjoy it, though the campaign was way too short. i want to see games that take three days continual play to finish, like the olden days.

no live, but i might get a temporary fix for that
fel4321

---------

Return to 'Other' - miscellaneous discussion