Greetings!

New to the forum? Stop on in and say hi! Wondering what this DreamKeepers stuff is all about? Ask, and get an explanation from one of our jaded veterans!

Greetings!

Postby Johannes on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Hiya Everyone, long-time fan here, finally getting around to joining the forums.

I think I first found out about the prelude around 2-3 years ago, quickly purchased the digital versions and have loved it ever since. I've preordered Volume 3 now along with 1 and 2 and cannot wait to get my hands on the actual physical copies! :D

David's work has definitely helped me as an artist, especially his infamous ''. Specifically I had never used adjustment layers before and they've really helped me to work with light in a more precise and clean way. You can find my work on , although I haven't had much time for arting recently and have yet to get into anything DK related, but would love to someday.

You might know me from the Forum and IRC where I provide regular volunteer support. I also work as support for the .

I'm pretty passionate about independent game development and this extends to independently published graphic novels as well - I can't wait to see what will happen with DK in the future!
Johannes

Re: Greetings!

Postby Reed R Gale on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Hi person. You seem interesting. Nice to meet you. Enjoy your stay.

Man, I sound robotic. :P
Reed R Gale

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:11 am

Welcome to the land of dreams, enjoy your stay and watch out for nightmares.
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Avolendi on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:56 am

Hi and welcome!

Checked your dA and it looks good ^^
Avolendi

Postby Doctor on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:40 pm

Hey. Welcome to the forums
Doctor

---------

Return to Salutations and questions