Greetings and good tidings to all!

New to the forum? Stop on in and say hi! Wondering what this DreamKeepers stuff is all about? Ask, and get an explanation from one of our jaded veterans!

Greetings and good tidings to all!

Postby Midnight on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Greetings to all! I finally have enough time to sit down and think out an introductory post. I swear I am not a zombie! *arm falls off* Umm..Ignore that.

Yes in all seriousness I am not a zombie simply a college student who is in his final year. Capstone Research and general classwork assignments have eaten what little free time I cling to for sanity's sake. Now that things are finally cooling down I decided that I have been a ghost here for far too long.

Just a few things, I am relatively new to forum posting. I know how to navigate a forum but I generally don't post often, if at all, partially cause I am busy with classwork but mostly because I am shy. My wish is that, college permitting, I will break the cycle here as I am interested in joining the fun in the RP section. I may not have much experience in forum RP but I am willing to give it a go to learn.

That pretty much wraps it up for me, any questions please feel free to ask and I look forward to sharing some good times with everyone.

Now...has anyone seen my arm?
Midnight

Re: Greetings and good tidings to all!

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Welcome welcome!

Glad you finally took a step to stop lurking. Not that there's anything wrong with lurking, but I'm sure we'd all much rather interact than wallflower forever.

The little RP community here is fun and friendly, so feel free to PM people questions about making characters, or bugging people about help with powers, or whatever else you might be curious about.

Ignore me though, unless you're here for the zombie recruitment poster I put up for my latest RP. Can never have too many zombies I say! The current group of players strongly disagrees.

I'm Chem, or CC, or Alric... or whatever. Feel free to say hey, I'm rather friendly when not plotting devious things.
Chemical Cutthroat

Postby Reed R Gale on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Midnight wrote:Yes in all seriousness I am not a zombie simply a college student who is in his final year.

Is there a difference?

And yes, join the RPers. We're awesome. And perfectly infectible. Save for Chem, here.
Reed R Gale

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:34 pm

welcome to the land of dreams. enjoy your stay and watch out for nightmares.
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby danica on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Yaya lurking!

I was wondering when you would decide to post, Mid. Then again I have nothing to really say about that considering I went missing for nearly an entire year. Hehe. Still, glad to see you are here, sym'fravashi.

College is always killing time for everything and anything. Welcome, Midnight.
danica

Postby IronFox on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:05 pm

Iron, or Fe for short.

Sanity is overrated.
IronFox

Postby Avolendi on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Hello and welcome ^^
Avolendi

Postby DanWithTheHat on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Midnight wrote:Yes in all seriousness I am not a zombie simply a college student who is in his final year. Capstone Research and general classwork assignments have eaten what little free time I cling to for sanity's sake. Now that things are finally cooling down I decided that I have been a ghost here for far too long.
I know how it feels. I'm in the same position. Just one more semester!
Anyway, welcome to the forums! Hopefully, the craziness here will prevent you from turning full zombie from your school work....Also, here's your arm back. You should get that checked.
*hands over arm*
DanWithTheHat

Postby Midnight on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:28 am

Chemical Cutthroat wrote:Glad you finally took a step to stop lurking. Not that there's anything wrong with lurking, but I'm sure we'd all much rather interact than wallflower forever.

"There exists one universal law, nothing can completely resist gravity's draw. Everything shall one day fall, even the petals of a flower grown in a wall." Translation: I want to improve my writing skills and get experience in forum RP, and I can't bloody well do that if I'm lurking in the shadows now can I?
Reed R Gale wrote:Is there a difference?

And yes, join the RPers. We're awesome. And perfectly infectible. Save for Chem, here.

Ha! I suppose there isn't a difference. In any case, I look forward to jumping into some crazy RP's with everyone.
danica wrote:I was wondering when you would decide to post, Mid. Then again I have nothing to really say about that considering I went missing for nearly an entire year. Hehe. Still, glad to see you are here, sym'fravashi.

Ah it is good to see that you are still alive here sym'fravashi. Now that you are back does this mean you are ready to leave the dark recesses of the planning stage for your idea?
IronFox wrote:Sanity is overrated.

I completely agree! My professors however, think sanity is important and they grade my papers.
DanWithTheHat wrote:I know how it feels. I'm in the same position. Just one more semester!
Anyway, welcome to the forums! Hopefully, the craziness here will prevent you from turning full zombie from your school work....Also, here's your arm back. You should get that checked.
*hands over arm*

*takes arm and reattaches it* Thank you, it keeps trying to run away whenever a large paper, project, or undertaking comes up. I wish you luck in your college quest as well!
Midnight

---------

Return to Salutations and questions