Graphicly

Help Dreamkeepers grow! Share your promotional ideas, or collaborate with other readers.

Graphicly

Postby nekoshodan on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:58 pm

I believe that Dreamkeepers needs a different avenue for online access.

Graphicly displays the images at a size that is too small to read, regardless of my display settings. It chops up the images, so it's not practical for me to download it to apply another viewer. I also couldn't find the audio commentary. Though I was too frustrated for an in-depth search by the time I looked for it, it shouldn't take an in-depth search.

I paid for the $6.00 edition, then went to another site to download a free unauthorized copy so that I could read it.
nekoshodan

Re: Graphicly

Postby Lord of the Forest on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Graphicly is an avenue to help spread Dreamkeepers to a wider audience which I'm grateful for. I'm actually satisfied with it so far.

The pages are large enough for me once I went fullscreen and I rather like the panel zoom, but I don't use it that often. It works fine on my computer. As for extra content like audio commentary, there is a hint right below the title name on the right of the webpage that tells you to click the little * symbol upon opening the comic to access the extra content like the audio commentary.

Compared to the last option David went for with an online comic, this is much easier to use than Comical or ComicReaderPro.

Those six dollars went to support the Lillies, so I'm glad that you did pay for the comic prior to searching for a free edition strewn about somewhere on the internet. If you have any more suggestions for Dave himself, by all means, email him with your suggestions. I'm liking the new provider.

Any other thoughts guys?
Lord of the Forest

---------

Return to DK Volunteer Army