Good Morning

Tired of being in character? Relax, ditch the mask, and take a break in the headless room.

Re: Good Morning

Postby MandyHabato on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:10 pm

Oop, sorry! Here, i guess. Aged her up a lil bit an redid/changed some lil things. ^^ plus, actually added a last name(which i suck at doing!) though I'm not sure if i've used this one somewhere b4...tell me if i did! plz.

Name: Artemees "Art" Daragon
Power: Hmm...idk what to call it. Someone gave me a name for it, but i forget. There are 2 halves, one that she's more used to than the other. Using either, her tail will split into three, ending somewhere down the length of her tail. The farther down, the more power she's using a the time. Usually it's only about 3/5 or 3/4 the way down.
ANYWAY, basically for the first part, she can take apart things. Pretty much ANYTHING. Even down to atoms, but going that far is still challenging, to say the least. For an example, if you gave her a pocket watch, she could take the thing apart down to each little cog and needle, and do it fast. She's most used to using this part of her power, but it makes her a bit nervous and on edge, more likely to panic. And it can backfire easily...could have some very...sketchy results. As in...dangerous to put it broadly. Soooo, yeah, she's working on that little tidbit.

The other half is the exact opposite, to a point. If she so wanted, she could take those watch pieces and put it back together, good as new, much slower that she could take it apart, but pretty fast. But it takes more concentration. And who would want to just remake the watch? She can use this half of her power to turn the broke-up object into something new. This takes much longer than anything else, with a LOT more concentration and, as of yet, it's still faster for her to just do it by hand.

Halo: Steel grey, with little black smears(like oil smudges on metal)

Apperance:
Feline-canine sort-of...(<-up for minor adjustment) ^^; 5 1/2' tall. Has a hand-like appendage on 5' long tail( ). Most all fur lime green. Light blue markings: -On her chest/belly from neckline to hips -Swirls on arms from shoulders to back of hand -Swirl on top of tail all the way up to back of appendage -Toes and bottom of feet -Insides of ear.
Dark holly leaf green hair up in a high ponytail. Usually wears a off-the-shoulder orange tye-dye shirt that hugs her body a little, and tan cargo pants filled with mechanical odds-and-ins, tools, and small inventions. No shoes. &-hmm...should I mention that her right leg isn't real?

Bio: Art is a big tomboy. Usually pretty calm and laid-back, but she'll be at your throat before you can blink if you press the wrong button. Likes to joke around and mess with people. 90% of the time, if she's not fully involved in an/the conversation, Art can be seen with some kind of mechanical puzzle or toy invention in her ever-moving hands. When really nervous, she'll usually wrap her tail once or twice around her torso. Art can get really nervous and fidgety when anything having to do with hand-to-hand fighting or police/gov't are involved. In hostile situations unrelated to those two, she'll face the attackers cautiously, but some sounds/sights might cause something akin to PTSD(I won't delve deeper here). Tries to stay away from being emotional, but will eventually try to comfort someone, if she knows what's wrong. Otherwise, she'll take the 'manly' approach: stand aside nervously, worrying about what to do.

Oh, forgot to mention, a little ryuu-neko of plant-air breed has **seemingly attached herself to Art. They don't like to be separated. Zytheria, or Zy, has been Art's best furry friend for years now, and loves to perch between Art's tall ears and across her shoulders. When Art is disturbed, Zy tries to comfort Art. They've connected to a point and Zy is trained to know a couple commands/habits to inform Art about certain people/things. Otherwise, Art just let's Zy be her usually-well-behaved-self.

Background: Art doesn't really talk about her history much. As far as anybody knows, her parents died somehow and she went off on her own at about 14. She seems to be avoiding someone at times...But she will tell people she's from a small, spread out community somewhere along the Eridan River. That, and her dad found young Zy on the side of a road, badly hurt, brought the neko home, and Zy attached herself almost immediately to the girl.

I think that's it. If i missed anything, tell meh. :3
Last edited by MandyHabato on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MandyHabato

Postby Reed R Gale on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Ahhh, it's all coming back to me! I'll think of some puzzle rooms for you too, starting tomorrow, mainly because today I have to study for two last exams. "Last" literally. I'll be done with junior year of high school. Forever. And these two tests determine my 'A', 'B' status. Wish me luck!
Reed R Gale

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:36 am

Good luck reed! May the sprits smile on you ^^
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby MandyHabato on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:46 pm

All my pals and I send u the meager sheds of luck we have! ^^ So, good luck! Break a leg!(not rly) Hope ya do good. Just keep calm and don't blink. XD uh...wrong sitch. Ignore that last part. Just....focus and ignore me now. In fact, what are you doing reading this? Go do good! X3
MandyHabato

Postby Reed R Gale on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Actually, i just finished. I raised both grades, history to a B and Physics to an A :D

Puzzle creation time :D
Reed R Gale

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Good for you reed!^^

Hope the r.p starts soon!

I'm itching to start! XD
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby Reed R Gale on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:48 pm

Well. Seeing as the RP section came up again, and real life stuff, I don't think I'll be able to run this. Sorry D:

I'll let this die until a later date....
Reed R Gale

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:34 am

Aw man.... T_T

Next time I hope?
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby MandyHabato on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:18 pm

darn. This looked fun! As Silver said( lot of S's there), next time maybe? <:)
MandyHabato

---------

Previous

Return to Headless room.