Good Morning

Tired of being in character? Relax, ditch the mask, and take a break in the headless room.

Good Morning

Postby Reed R Gale on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:37 pm

And welcome to the intelligence testing chamber, not a rip off of Aperture Labs in any way shape or form.

Since I'm coming back, I've decided I'll run a casual Roleplay, it'll be simple enough:

"Good morning. Did you sleep well? Good, I'm glad you did. Or didn't. I can't really hear you, this is a prerecorded message. While you were resting we prepared a nice little room for you. Tests show the room is simple if you have an IQ of 300. If you can complete it, you can get you daily dose of goodies. Like food. And water. And oxygen. And the right to live and continue to sully our floors. Good luck!

How games will work is that I will provide a room description and you will have to try to solve the puzzle using your mind and character powers. Sometimes, I may have the prerecorded voice give funny remarks... and sometimes you may find things that you weren't meant to find. Who knows?

I plan to begin the RP in July... so post a character bio and let's hop to it!

Unfortunate Participants:

SPW - Luna
Mandy -Artimees
Last edited by Reed R Gale on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reed R Gale

Re: Good Morning

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:21 pm

For some reason, after I finish reading this the first thing I think of is this

)#section_5
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby Reed R Gale on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:35 pm

I have not watched that. Maybe I should. xD
Reed R Gale

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:29 am

Get ideas from watching it.

Count me in for the r.p. I'll be using Luna ^^
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby MandyHabato on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Let's see. I'm bored as hell, about to endure a 2 day hell*, love portal, love trapped/logic-puzzle scenarios, and want to start my rping again...Sure, why the hell won't I join?
Art will be suffering as well, I suppose. ^^ Now that I've figured out her char more, I'm just waiting for a restart in TAG, but why not here too?

*-Stupid pageant that, at this point, neither my mother nor I want to go through, let alone win. I swear, if fate decides to screw me over like that, I might just give up the freaking title(Cuz the winner goes to Cali for the nation-wide finals). I was so stupid. 'I just want to experience.' *facepalm* Spirits, kill me now. DX
MandyHabato

Postby Reed R Gale on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:54 pm

I'm sure you'd do well in pageants and grievous experiments as well as puzzling situations. But I repeat myself thrice-fold. Well then you'll be added.

Also, as a message to both of you, if you remember, I'm a lazy ***. If you could repost your bios with any additional information on this thread for me to base the puzzles off of, I would be greatly appreciative.
Reed R Gale

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:16 am

Ok reed!

Here she is! ^^

Name: Luna dei cacciatori di anima

Power: Mimicry Her base ability is mimicry. But there’s where it starts to branch out. Other than the ability to physically look like another person, she can mimic their powers as well. All she needs is to take a direct hit from the ability of the person whom she wants to mimic and her body will make the necessary adjustments to wield that person’s power. Besides being able to use the power of the other user, she can use her biomass ability at the same time. An example is if she gets hit by a power that increases the movement speed of the person. Not only can she move just as fast, but also she can shift her biomass to her arms to increase their strength. Therefore, it allows her to speed towards her target and beat the crap out of them before they can retaliate.

The weakness to her ability is that if she were interrupted during the change, or knocked out she will revert back to her original form. Her shape shifting ability is limited to living organisms and has to be a humanoid around her size. Anything bigger or smaller or is not alive, she can’t imitate. She can only imitate one power at a time, which means she has to choose the right one or she will put herself at a disadvantage during a fight.

Halo colour: Navy Blue

Appearance: Her physical appearance has cause quite a large controversy due to the fact that she is a spitting image of Lilith Calah. There are rumors that they are twins but are separated after birth for reasons unknown. Their backgrounds have been checked and no link has been found between the two. The only difference is in their colour and personality and choice of clothing. Her skin colour is black safe for her chest area down till her waist is grey. The tip of her tail is white. Her hair length is till her waist. Hair colour black but with strands of red. Eye colour green. Her choice of clothing leaves little to the imagination. Black skin tight cat suit (Imagine her naked. But certain parts of her cant be seen), black leather trench coat with the collar covering the back of her head, cross chest belt strap and another belt around her waist. Has a rather sexy voice when ever she talks.

Bio: She is called a tomboy due to her behavior and her choice of activities. Her temperament is almost on par with Viriathus. But if she can’t get her point across after three tries, she will start getting physical. Although she is known to be gentle when the situation calls for it, she maintains a “Take no nonsense from anyone” look. She has the uncanny ability to change her personality in a split second to adjust to the situation due to her extra curricular activity in the drama class. Although almost every guy avoids her like a plague, Arcanas is the only one who dares to walk up to her and talks to her. Over time, she starts to loosen up a bit and is less serious than she once was. Although she still maintains her old look just for intimidation.

Backstory: She grew up in the Kojiki District and lived with her parents and two brothers. As she is the eldest of three children, she can feel the pressure put on her by her parents to meet up to their expectation. When she was 6 she often got pick on by others around her due to her being shy and easy to pick on. But that changes after her 7th birthday.

One of the bullies did something to embarrass her in front of the whole class. Something in her snapped. She walked up to him and smiled at him before punching him in the face and sending him to the floor. As everyone stared in shock, Luna looks at the boy before grabbing his arm and twisting it to the breaking point. As the boy screamed in agony, Luna said to everyone “I’m getting real tired of this and I’m already at my limit. Keep this up and I will have the excuse to break your arm or worst. But, I’m willing to give chances.” She looks down at the boy and said “Consider this a warning.” She reaches for his finger and with a quick twist, dislocated it before letting go of the boy.

News spread of what she did and before the week is out, every boy in the entire school avoids her like the plague. All but Arcanas Taylor who is the only one who got the guts to talk to her and befriend her. Through the years in school, Arcanas, Lathena and Luna stuck to each other like glue. When ever one is seen, the other two would not be far. Besides her parents and siblings, Arcanas and Lathena are the only ones she has complete trust in. She starts to see them as more of the big brother and sister that she never had and is very close to them. Arcanas also taught her what his father taught him as he wants her to be able to defend herself properly.

After they complete their studies, they still kept in contact with each other and plan for trips out as well. Luna, by this time decides to move out of the district as she felt that she is living off her parents and wants to be independent. She move to some other place beyond Auduruna and settled in Dena. She still keeps in contact with her parents and both her friends. When she was invited for their wedding, she rushed down 6 days in advance just so she can hang out with them. When Arcanas and Luna are alone, she told him that if it wasn’t for the fact that he is about to get married, she would rip his clothes off and have some fun with him on the spot. Arcaans chuckled and said that if she were to do that, he would have to restrain her. As they continued to talk, Luna said to him that out of all the boys, he is the only one that she will flirt with and even had sexual interest in. Arcanas tried not to laugh to loud and Luna continues spilling the beans on how she really felt about him. As Lathena is on the way back, Luna had to stop before she gets into trouble. The rest of the days went by as normal all the way to the ceremony and the honeymoon.

Luna went back to Dena to continue her life and look for a job. But with THEM continuously coming up everywhere and she herself has a few run in with them, she starts to dig around to find out what are they up to. And at the same time, avoid digging to deep to get their attention.

She has a pet Female Air ryuu-neko which she named Silver due to the tip of all it's wings gave off a silver glow when under light. And a male Air ryuu-neko named Arcanas that she just got recently.
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby Reed R Gale on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:53 am

SilverPredatorWolf wrote:Imagine her naked.

Right, okay. xD

I'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboiI'madirtymindedboi...

Anyway, I'll start planning your puzzle rooms now :D
Reed R Gale

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:10 am

Lol! If you want, I could send you something.

Any ways, is it one person per room?
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby Reed R Gale on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:56 pm

You're going to have a series of chambers to complete with a few different planned endings depending on what you find. There will be rooms where certain testers will have to work together, but for the most part you'll be solo.
Reed R Gale

---------

Next

Return to Headless room.