Give Lilith some luvinz!!

Have a favorite character in the series? Any that remind you of a real person you know? Talk about the ones you like, the ones you hate, and see what others think.

Re: Give Lilith some luvinz!!

Postby Zephyr on Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:31 pm

Poor Smily, then again poor Lilith, that goo is going to stick on her fur for awhile. Interesting how she just simply blew up Smily. Her character discription does say her power is "healing", perhaps there is more to her then just "healing." I would be pretty sad if she does start doing evil deeds/converts to evil, however this is only the beginning. Perhaps in due time she will grow up to be a person who is capeable of being independent from then group, as in she'll no longer be the damsel in distress. Oh well, can't really say anything until the next Volume. Heh...Silly Mace.
Zephyr

Postby tech128 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:23 am

I don't think that Lilith will go evil I mean she has no fight experience. I mean remember the fight wih tinsel? Lilith just froze up. Also she froze up when smiley shows up.
tech128

Postby Zephyr on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:36 pm

In the scene where it showed the Dead Simily. If you take a look around, notice that all other forms of life in that small area were extinguished. So yes, I can agree that her power has something to do with life, wether if she controls the flow of life or just kills things I don't know...
Zephyr

Postby TheHIV on Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:08 pm

MAybe this has already been answered somewhere, I couldnt find it, so if it has I am sorry. Why is Lilith green in Vol 1 but blue in the prelude?
TheHIV

Postby tsukos on Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:16 pm

two things:

1: who are you? and

2: your computer is screwing up. she's green in the prelude too, but since its a webcomic and not print your computer may affect the coloring.
tsukos

Postby TheHIV on Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:32 pm

1. Does it matter?

2. I suppose you are right. For some reason on this site her color shows as a light, amost whitish blue on my computer. Oh well, really not important.
TheHIV

Postby tsukos on Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:00 pm

It dosen't really matter, I was just surprised. I don't want to sound rude, but there is an introduction thread and since you popped up here first I didn't know you even existed.
tsukos

Postby TheHIV on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:59 pm

np, huh I didnt see that one. Thanks for letting me know its there, I suppose I dint really look 'cause I just had a quick question. I suppose I will wander over there and post an intro.
TheHIV

Postby Devious_Psychopath on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:36 pm

I had a thought.

The nightmares exist as a life-force that can return to physical form by entering Malangi, The Nest of Evil.

Lillith's power takes away Life-force.

I think Lillith can kill the Nightmares for good. So I think Mr. Smiley is gone for good.

Unless there is more than one of those guys...

... or I'm simply wrong.
Devious_Psychopath

Postby Decoy on Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:22 pm

was smiley a nightmare or just an abomination of nature? XD
Decoy

---------

PreviousNext

Return to DK Characters