Give Lilith some luvinz!!

Have a favorite character in the series? Any that remind you of a real person you know? Talk about the ones you like, the ones you hate, and see what others think.

Give Lilith some luvinz!!

Postby Twilight on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:39 pm

It's Lilith time!!!
I don't know about the rest of ya. But I find her endearing in a nerdy kind of way =D

I mean.. yeah she kinda has the hardest time surviving out in the forest. And she wasn't exactly able to do much against Tinsel. But hey, she's supposed to be the damsel in distress right?
Her power's pretty badass.. even though we don't realy know what it is.. the site described it as "healing" but she tore through smiley's stomach like a hot knife through butter O_o
Twilight

Re: Give Lilith some luvinz!!

Postby Health on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:46 pm

I figured this is some sort of power to transfer life force, if such thing exists of course. Like she can give that force to heal, but she also can take it away and just instant kill someone.

But yeah, Lilith is the kind and pretty character of the cast. I mean two main characters have fallen in love with her already. who does it leave? Whip? Randy? Nah, I don't think those two will be in love anytime soon.
Anyway in Mace's case I guess it's the "first love attraction syndrome"(I don't know how it sounds from the side, but you know what I'm talking about...). Those often tend to end tragically. But there are some exceptions.
As for the Bast, he just pops up in the first volume and just asks for a date - it's all coming from nowhere from the reader's perspective. But just looking at the Bast... there just can't be some naive affection, or maybe...
Health

Postby RedFox on Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:44 pm

I kinda feel bad for Lilith, I mean, Mace is a freaking pervert.

Her Heal/Drain abilities are pretty neat, but we've only seen them put to use once (but man that was great). She's definitely more of the "damsel in distress" type, kinda fragile and delicate. I can see her becoming courageous, brave, and a valuable asset to the team quite soon.
RedFox

Postby Twilight on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:34 am

Pervert? Mace? naw lol. Whip for sure, but not Mace XP
Twilight

Postby Dez on Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:15 pm

RedFox wrote:I kinda feel bad for Lilith, I mean, Mace is a freaking pervert.

Her Heal/Drain abilities are pretty neat, but we've only seen them put to use once (but man that was great). She's definitely more of the "damsel in distress" type, kinda fragile and delicate. I can see her becoming courageous, brave, and a valuable asset to the team quite soon.

Yeah, and she's also quite oblivious to Mace liking her.
Dez

Postby Lazuras Lefure on Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:25 am

Lilith reminds me of my girlfriend a bit. Very shy and nerdy. You just can't help but love her because of it. I think she'll become stronger and more courageous as well. Though, I'd also like to see her darker side if it exists. It'd be fairly interesting to see what darknesses a sweet, lovable character like her may have.
Lazuras Lefure

Postby Twilight on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:46 pm

Lilith? darkness? .... nah..... O_o that's a scary thought
Twilight

Postby Health on Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:43 am

There was some kind of uncontrollable power issue at the end of volume 2. Also everything may be,
but I think it's easier to break that kind of character, Lilith has, then to make it some dark deeds.

besides there are Namah, Mace and Bast at her side.
Health

Postby Twilight on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:19 am

no... Lilith can't be bad... she's good.. ;_; I'm gonna be sad if she starts doing bad things....
Twilight

Postby Lazuras Lefure on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:26 am

True, but if it were a gradual kind of progression towards it, then it could be understandable.
"What is evil but justice in the wrong direction?"
Lazuras Lefure

---------

Next

Return to DK Characters