FORUMACOLYPSE

Got something you'd like to show off? Show it! Want to promote a great artist or series you know of? Share it here! For anyone feeling bored, odds are there's something cool to see...

FORUMACOLYPSE

Postby dreamkeepers on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Good afternoon everyone. 8 D

As you may know, we've just announced a new forum for Dreamkeepers, here:

Good news: It's slick looking, custom designed, has a straightforward user interface, and neat customizable profiles. And we won't have to be struck by the random outages we've experienced from time to time here in forums-free.

Bad news: There's no way to transfer all the posts and threads from here to there.

However, that doesn't mean this forum has to be entirely abandoned. I figure we could continue these conversations in the new forum- but at the start of the thread, post a link to the origin of the conversation as it appears in here. That way, anyone can easily find the earlier posts here in forumsfree and get caught up, and then everyone can continue the conversation in the new forum with all its spiffyness.

I hope you guys have fun and enjoy the upgrade!

-David
dreamkeepers
Site Admin

Re: FORUMACOLYPSE

Postby DarkAngel on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:57 am

Gotta slight problem.
I tried registering. Used the same username & email as this forum. However, I never recieved the confirmation email. Yes, I checked the spam folder - nothing.
Little help? I realize that this may not be the place for it & this could very well be me screwing up, but I don't know what else to do TT_TT
DarkAngel

Postby Dream-Weaver on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:40 pm

It seems that the new forum won't allow hyphens in usernames, so I had to take the hyphen out of my name, now it looks stupid...

So a warning to anyone who has a hyphen in their name, the new forum won't allow you to use said hyphen

Other than that it does appear to be set up better than the current one, but it will take some time getting used to it
Dream-Weaver

Postby Avolendi on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:44 pm

For things like hyphens or problems with verification emails you might want to ask Fore or Twi if they know if that is intentional or if that might be a WIP/bug, since there are still kinks to works out for the new forum. They aren't the ones working on it, but they can get in contact with who is.
Avolendi

---------

Return to LOOKIT THIS!