Evzen; speculation

Have a favorite character in the series? Any that remind you of a real person you know? Talk about the ones you like, the ones you hate, and see what others think.

Re: Evzen; speculation

Postby DanWithTheHat on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:11 am

I agree. Evzen has been involved in the story since Prelude #39 as a semi-major character and it doesn't look like he is going away anytime soon. I think his awesome character design alone is a good enough reason to have him on the wiki page. :D
DanWithTheHat

Postby Ice4smaster on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:45 am

Yes please, truely, just look at my avatar :lol:

He does deserve some spot, as well the twins, I'm pretty sure we will se more of them as well, and they are indeed in the GN, Vol 1, both sisters, even if for a short time, they play key roles, Jevelin sacrificed and Kalei been chased ( one frame, but was her on the run from Ravat likely )
Ice4smaster

Postby DanWithTheHat on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:54 pm

I use that same picture as my windows account picture on my laptop. 8-)

If Evzen and the twins get added to the wiki, then why not all the other named characters in the story so far get added eventually as well (like the security guards)? It would be nice to have the complete cast of characters on there.
DanWithTheHat

Postby Ice4smaster on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:18 pm

DanWithTheHat wrote:I use that same picture as my windows account picture on my laptop. 8-)

If Evzen and the twins get added to the wiki, then why not all the other named characters in the story so far get added eventually as well (like the security guards)? It would be nice to have the complete cast of characters on there.

Indeed they deserve it too, sure we move from top to the bottom :D
Ice4smaster

Postby Aurom on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:42 am

Well, I'd love to see Evzen make an appearance in the graphic novels, just so long as he's... you know... alive. Considering the fact that the series opens with Jeneviv dieing... I'm more than just a little worried for characters who haven't already shown up in a non-eviscerated state.
Aurom

Postby Ice4smaster on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:21 pm

Hell would go down if he be killed to "spice" up the situation :evil:

Serriusly, killing good charecters isnt funny lol.
Ice4smaster

---------

Previous

Return to DK Characters