Evzen; speculation

Have a favorite character in the series? Any that remind you of a real person you know? Talk about the ones you like, the ones you hate, and see what others think.

Re: Evzen; speculation

Postby DanWithTheHat on Sun May 13, 2012 11:37 am

LollipopArcana wrote:...I actually am of the opinion that he becomes Nabonidus, but uh... Probably wrong. Right? I dunno I have a feeling about it....<^.^;>

I don't think Evzen becomes Nabonidus as he seems to have been around for a very long time in the nightmare world. It could be possible he turns into a dark dreamkeeper though. That would be an interesting turn of events. :shock:
DanWithTheHat

Postby LollipopArcana on Mon May 14, 2012 2:22 am

I can't figure out where he goes otherwise. Also. For some reason I have this thought that Nabonidus suffered some kind of horrible accident and is a time traveler out for REVENGE... I don't know I've seen too much Doctor Who. Ignore me. :D

#bowtiesarecool
LollipopArcana

Postby Wulfspyder03 on Mon May 14, 2012 9:09 am

Evzen might be a member of Toika. :D
Wulfspyder03

Postby LollipopArcana on Mon May 14, 2012 6:57 pm

...my curiousity overcomes discretion: What it Toika?
LollipopArcana

Postby Twilight on Mon May 14, 2012 7:48 pm

There's... information scattered here and there about Troika. I'm not entirely sure how much the general public knows, so I don't exactly know how much I should say... but... the basic idea, is that Troika is a group that Scinter put together. They antagonize the government, and they are something of a Nightmare-aware force...... that's all I'll say for the time being, since I don't wanna go talking about things I shouldn't be ^^;
Twilight

Postby Mr Aerospace on Tue May 15, 2012 9:08 am

Well, considering that Evzen has been cast as a son of a merchant who is on the fringe of the Andurunan Trade board, that Troika association doesn't seem to be too far fetched. Given his confidence and bad-assitude this week, I'd say that possibility is even strengthened too!

Gotta love that selachian tail! Makes me wonder if Grunn got docked as a kid?

#Iwearafeznow
Mr Aerospace

Postby Wulfspyder03 on Tue May 15, 2012 2:22 pm

Well, I know that a troika is a type of mounted double barreled rotary turret used in the Gears of War universe. And who's to say Scinter doesn't have a few of those sitting around?

But back on Evzen, I stick with my speculation that he becomes part of Troika. 'Cause that would be kinda awesome.
Wulfspyder03

Postby Avolendi on Tue May 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Playing GoW was never the same again ...

"TROIKAAaaa"
(bullet flying overhead)
Something feels wrong >.>

In any case I'm curious to see where he ends up. Feels like he's too shiny not to be seen again later in the GNS.
Avolendi

Postby Wulfspyder03 on Wed May 16, 2012 8:14 am

Avolendi wrote:"TROIKAAaaa"
(bullet flying overhead)
Something feels wrong >.>

I like to think that if you replaced Delta squad with Dreamkeepers; Namah would be in Baird's place, Mace in Cole's, Lilith in Dom's, and Bast in Marcus'. Whip would, naturally, replace the robot Jack.

But that's off the Evzen track again. Yeah his design is very shiny, his bright coloration just brings attention straight to him.
Wulfspyder03

Postby Ice4smaster on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:28 am

Been looking at the wiki, and i think Evzen would deserve a spot there with the twins, i mean they are quite dominant in the story now, not just moments of appendices, thoughs? :)
Ice4smaster

---------

PreviousNext

Return to DK Characters