Evzen; speculation

Have a favorite character in the series? Any that remind you of a real person you know? Talk about the ones you like, the ones you hate, and see what others think.

Re: Evzen; speculation

Postby Twilight on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:26 am

Well we know he didn't make it with Lilith or we'd have heard of him in the books ^^; like.. she'd have declined Bast's festival invitation. ... sad... lol
Twilight

Postby Nerves on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:35 am

I didn't have much of an opinion on him until I was rereading it and he tried to talk to Lilith again. Now I'm suspicious of just how important he might be in the Volumes; I know Bobby has been mentioned, the girl sacrificed from the beginning of volume one was seen in a back alley, Indi or Digo appeared early on trailing Lilith long before their glorious appearance at the Festival, etc.
The whole series is interlaced with connections to itself throughout, so I can't help but expect that Evzen's got some nice chunk of plot reserved for him.

And yes, I'm sure his tail can indeed cut through wood.
Nerves

Postby Ice4smaster on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:27 am

I think it's high time to resurect this thread from it's death, as now we have Evzen on the seen, and who said he have a nice chunk of plot reserved for him, i agree with that hunch as seams to build up more and more :)

ANd he is a very simpatic character to me, Him and Mace 8-)
Ice4smaster

Postby Zagura on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:20 am

Hmmm... well since hes newly transferred to the school, its probable that he comes from a nouveau riche family, and likely to have been attending normal schools or private tutoring. The rest of the hierarchy of guys seem to be hazing him because of this socioeconomic status, especially since they're already jumping to targeting his father's success in the Anduranan realm of money politics.

It seems to me that Evzen is insecure in this new lifestyle, though then again I'm not sure just where exactly do his and Randy's parents stand in terms of business relations. If anything though, Randy's going to be pushing for Evzen to be charged with sexual harassment if this keeps going. lol

Though that would explain why hes not seen anymore if hes been tied up with a restraining order. XD

I wonder if he comes back in normal series or if hes a prelude exclusive character who's just standing in as a male protagonist. XD Or antagonist if you stand in Lilith's shoes/feet/things.
Zagura

Postby Wulfspyder03 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:27 pm

He does seem to have that "everyman" kinda feel to him, so Evzen has a pretty good possibility to be Prelude exclusive. But then again, with Prelude still going along he and Lilith might very well have some sort of hook-up, even if merely temporary. On a side note: I hope he's the reason Randy's bald in the novels. XD
Wulfspyder03

Postby Ice4smaster on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:10 am

Wulfspyder03 wrote:He does seem to have that "everyman" kinda feel to him, so Evzen has a pretty good possibility to be Prelude exclusive. But then again, with Prelude still going along he and Lilith might very well have some sort of hook-up, even if merely temporary. On a side note: I hope he's the reason Randy's bald in the novels. XD

And sent to a more fitting envierment, to the orphanage, to bad Randy florish every where as we seen in the Novels :x

On the other Hand i do see Fantasy in Evzen figure, another well designed character :D
Ice4smaster

Postby Wolfcape on Sat May 12, 2012 3:05 pm

I'd like to see him in the graphic novels...it'll be most intriguing. Romantic or not...His design (weird to refer to him in that way?) is highly approved by me, definitely thought out very well. IF he were to appear in the graphic novels, it may cause a little issue though.
We don't want 3 guys fighting over Lilith. But I do hope that he'd make more than just a cameo appearance.

All hypothetically speculating he'd come, of course.
Wolfcape

Postby Wulfspyder03 on Sat May 12, 2012 3:34 pm

It's still an unkown if Evzen will show up in the GNs, but I believe it's pretty much established that he won't be a love interest to Lilith. At least, not if he showed up in the GNs.
Wulfspyder03

Postby Ice4smaster on Sun May 13, 2012 1:28 am

Don't rule everything out just yet, we saw many times how clever Dave n Liz with the story and it's quadrupo twits here and there ;)

I'd personally go for the not romance, but very good friends theme, and as for 3 guys run after Lillith, well Lillith is beautiful, thats tend to be the case at times.

Also he's design is outstanding, and i could see him be part of the GN, more then just a momentary appear.
Ice4smaster

Postby LollipopArcana on Sun May 13, 2012 1:38 am

...I actually am of the opinion that he becomes Nabonidus, but uh... Probably wrong. Right? I dunno I have a feeling about it....<^.^;>
LollipopArcana

---------

PreviousNext

Return to DK Characters