DreamKeepers PlanetSide 2 Team.

Wanna chat about something that *gasp* isn't in one of the all-encompassing categories? Come on in!

DreamKeepers PlanetSide 2 Team.

Postby Wreckeronezero on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:22 pm

So I was curious if there was anyone else on the DK forums that was a member of the Planetside 2 closed beta. If there are I was wondering what everyones thoughts would be on creating a DreamKeepers platoon(guild) on the beta. Now obviously since its a closed beta (I dont know about anyone else, but i take NDA's very seriously) not much can be discussed out of game besides who else is in the beta and thoughts on the platoon(if one hasnt already been done.) I have a character for the NC and the TR. Both of Which are on the Lysithea(U.S. West)Server. I wouldnt have a problem with making new characters on a different server if it was needed. Anyways, add me as a friend with Evzen for my NC character and Wreckeronezero for my TR character. I hope to see some other DK fans on the battlefield! :D
Wreckeronezero

Location: Washington D.C. Defending the WhiteHouse from Scrin forces alongside GDI forces.

Re: DreamKeepers PlanetSide 2 Team.

Postby Thegunner18 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Yeah, I'm in the beta and it's bloody amazing. More exciting and engaging than a lot of other games I've played before. Unfortunately, I can only play it at my friend's house because I've only got a laptop which won't be able to run PS2 at all XD And it's only really on weekends (unless it's a holiday) that I go to his house.

Anyway, it would be awesome to see you out there as an NC soldier ;)
Thegunner18

Postby Wreckeronezero on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:48 pm

Yeah, it goes down as the best MMO FPS made so far in my book. I know what you mean about your laptop though, even on the lowest graphics settings mine can barely run it. So far im more of an NC pilot than soldier, and not trying to brag, but ive got 16 accumalated hours in a Reaver,lol. Anyways, feel free to send me a friend request whenever you get on again, im pretty good at CAS missions, much better than i am at dogfighting though. :)
Wreckeronezero

Location: Washington D.C. Defending the WhiteHouse from Scrin forces alongside GDI forces.

Postby Thegunner18 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:10 pm

I wouldn't exactly call myself a great pilot, really XD I'm more of a heavy support kind of guy who backs you up with a tank. Either that or a sniper. Depends what mood I'm in :P And if I can afford a tank D:

But yeah, I'll add you when I can, mate.
Thegunner18

Postby Wreckeronezero on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Alright, i guess i'll have to work on the platoon then. Anyways, hope to see you Planetside good sir. ;)

EDIT: Alright, the outfit is created as 'DreamKeepers' I dont know whether outfits allow players from different factions, but its created on my NC profile.
Wreckeronezero

Postby Avolendi on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:01 pm

Got into the Beta, but at the outfits it only allows me to create one.
How do you join an outfit?
Avolendi

Postby Midnight on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:41 am

Just wondering, is the outfit still around now that Planetside 2 has launched? If so I would love to join. I run a TR and a VS currently. My TR name is TravisMidnight on Waterson and my VS is BobCrashNetheli on Jaeger. If the outfit is not on either of these servers I have no problems making a new character.

Also, I have an idea. If enough people here play we could make 3 outfits in total on a single server, one for each faction and we choose somewhere where all three outfits can duke it out for fun every week or so. If we could get something like Teamspeak (Personal Prefrence), Vent, or Mumble we could setup faction specific channels for people to join so the other factions can't hear us.

Anyhow, just thought I'd throw my Planetside 2 info out there as I have been obsessed with the game since launch and would love to have some people to run with.

Oh and before I forget, my main choice is TR. Loyalty Unto Death!
Last edited by Midnight on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Midnight

Postby Chemical Cutthroat on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:29 am

I've been watching this with interest.

It's fighting with Mechwarrior Online for my attention though.

And that combined with Minecraft, Mass Effect 3's Multiplayer, Black Ops 2, and HALO4 means I'm all over the place.

But I could always make time on a weekend if people don't mind a casual player*.

*By casual I mean I don't play often. I wreck serious **** in shooters, regardless of playtime.
Chemical Cutthroat

Postby Midnight on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Well now that the game has been out for a while I thought that it would be a good idea if people posted up their character names and what server they play on.

I mainly play on the Jaeger Server. I have 2 characters there.

Terran Republic- VictorBraga "Loyalty Unto Death!"

Vanu Sovereignty- BobCrashNetheli "We are Tomorrow"

I also have a TR on Waterson but I can delete him if we join a different server.

Terran Republic- TravisMidnight

Also, on Jan. 25th there is an event where TotalBiscuit, Seananners, and Tobuscus will lead their factions, TR...NC...VS respectively, in a massive three way war for supremacy and bragging rights.
Midnight

Postby Avolendi on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Got one VS char on Waterson (lvl 4) since I randomly picked that server. However I'm planning on deleting that so I can use the nick Avolendi for whichever server we end up at ^^

Chem: I don't mind casual. Won't be playing overtime myself either. I will however kill everything that moves since that's how it should be :mrgreen: (In cause of doubt, how hard could it be?)
Avolendi

---------

Return to 'Other' - miscellaneous discussion