Dreamkeepers Minecraft Adventures

Got something you'd like to show off? Show it! Want to promote a great artist or series you know of? Share it here! For anyone feeling bored, odds are there's something cool to see...

Re: Dreamkeepers Minecraft Adventures

Postby Avolendi on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:44 pm

The Ars Magica sounds nice, if it works with the rest of the ideas. Though it was also mentioned it's still in the beta, so that shouldn't create any issues if it needs to get updated (if it's not out of beta by that time).

Would be nice if we get to keep the inventory or something, since else it'd be a shame of a lot of resources, tools and spoils of war.

Idea and expansion on possible safe starting zone:
Create an area around the spawn with houses and streets where players could find shelter at the beginning, maybe trade and also have a centralized place for notices.

It could be inspired by the Sabbaton Tower (or something that would've predated it?) Then the other towns/forts could be like what would've existed before the actual districts emerged (like the district towers).
Avolendi

Postby Devious_Psychopath on Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:22 am

We're now discussing a central city type area, instead of four towns.
Towns may still come later as we get new members.
Devious_Psychopath

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:16 am

Since Red Power 2 has been updated I would love to see this mod as well. It adds in a lot of fun stuff, Pannels, Loads of restone stuff for more advanced dungeons and over-all, it's big fun :P. I think red power 2 add in copper generation as well?
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Wreckeronezero on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:32 am

I like the idea of a central city until we have alot more people (like 50? since we can hold 64) It'll make events easier and the such. We could have town guards/watch and perhaps designated craftsmen and alchemists. Maybe a central storage area where everyone puts their resources, so that way everyone shares everything? Just a thought. Anyways yeah, I vote for centralised city.
Wreckeronezero

Location: Washington D.C. Defending the WhiteHouse from Scrin forces alongside GDI forces.

Postby Aves on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:27 pm

Not to be contrary, but I tried out the Ars Magica mod and I did not like it. Just my opinion.
Aves

Postby Devious_Psychopath on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:59 pm

No more bringing up mods. It's hard enough getting smart-moving on the server. If I can even get it working.
Devious_Psychopath

Postby Wreckeronezero on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:51 pm

It would appear that the server needs to be updated.
Wreckeronezero

Location: Washington D.C. Defending the WhiteHouse from Scrin forces alongside GDI forces.

Postby Pyroxt on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:10 pm

I need help. The server is on 1.4.7, and I have 13w01a. Can I please get help on uninstalling it and getting 1.4.7?
Pyroxt

Postby Aves on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:03 pm

I need a download for FML, any links? I already tried...
Aves

Postby Avolendi on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:07 pm

Go to and (at least for windows) download the client .exe file. Save it somewhere you can find it again, since you'll need it later. Run the exe and in the bottom you choose "create new profile" and fill in your normal minecraft login.

Then you click Launch in the bottom right corner and it will first download the required files. After that it will show the minecraft main menu (logged in). Go to the server and you should be fine.

When running the game after the first time, you will still need to use the FTB Launcher and click the Launch button again to start minecraft. Starting without the FTB Launcher will not allow you to join the server and give the same error as if you haven't installed anything.

Hope this helps :)
Avolendi

---------

PreviousNext

Return to LOOKIT THIS!