Dreamkeepers Minecraft Adventures

Got something you'd like to show off? Show it! Want to promote a great artist or series you know of? Share it here! For anyone feeling bored, odds are there's something cool to see...

Re: Dreamkeepers Minecraft Adventures

Postby Skippynipperjr on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:47 am

2 things first i vote the smarter moving mod and second if this guy was on the server then he was obviously white-listed unless he somehow hacked. which i dont believe is possible.
Skippynipperjr

Postby Avolendi on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:00 pm

I think the whitelist may have gotten screwed with the moving of the server, allowing strangers to enter the server. I had also seen someone else that after checking by Dev apparently wasn't on the whitelist.

Hopefully this will be/has been fixed soon.

Also the smartmoving mod seems most interesting.
Avolendi

Postby Wreckeronezero on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:05 am

I guess that out of the two i would pick the smart moving mod. Also, is anyone here good at making mods for Minecraft? I think it would be cool if we did a legit mod based off of DreamKeepers stuff, ive come up with quite a few ideas for it personally. :D
Wreckeronezero

Location: Washington D.C. Defending the WhiteHouse from Scrin forces alongside GDI forces.

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:54 am

I heard it is easy to mod minecraft only problem is, you need to know java.

Mojang is releasing an API to make it easier to mod minecraft.

As for the server it's self. Is there a place in Rillwater that is a communal storage? A place where we can put materials we have extras of for others to use. I think that would be a good place to allow everyone a to get a boost of materials just in case they need anything.
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Devious_Psychopath on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:22 pm

Well. It seems folks have gone with Smart Moving. I will start working on that then!
Devious_Psychopath

Postby Devious_Psychopath on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:04 am

Heads up!

I'm going to start work on a fresh map for the server!

Calm down, this is a long ways off. Especially considering the things I want to include in it before replacing the old one. A really long way off. I'll give you guys a warning when this is close to finish and I'll provide a download of the old map afterwards.

Somethings I already plan for the new map to have.

Villagers with Custom made trades. (e.g. Villagers trading wooden equipment for noobs. Or a hidden trader selling a god sword for 64 diamond blocks)

Moderator towns! (A town under the control of a single mod. They decide the rules for their towns.)

More PvP options! (Fear the Wild Lands that lie between the towns, and towns can choose to go to war.)

Custom Dungeons with Custom Mobs! (Don't worry, just because it's a new map doesn't mean I'm not still trying to kill you. Have Fun! :twisted: ) (Also custom loot can be found in these dungeons, but I'm sure no one cares about that.)

And More!*

*Still working out the More

But I want your input still! Have something you wish to see in the new map? Post your suggestion here!

And I'm gonna start work on the Mod next month. Things are still crazy here on my end.
Devious_Psychopath

Postby Wreckeronezero on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:34 am

Sounds great! Only question I have is: Is there going to be a large central city type area thats a neutral zone, and then if people want then they can branch out into the smaller not safe zoned towns?
Wreckeronezero

Location: Washington D.C. Defending the WhiteHouse from Scrin forces alongside GDI forces.

Postby Hakuzo NightFox on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:39 am

I still propose this mod since a new world will be generated. It kind of fits into the DK theme, plus it gives us magic spells what more could anyone want :P?
Hakuzo NightFox

Postby Aves on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:22 am

For the php aspect, I vote we keep the "keep inventory" thin we have right now, but maybe players can post bounty on other players? that'd be cool.
Aves

Postby Dez on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Hey Dev, when it comes time for the new serve let me know as I have a few dungeon ideas in mind we could make. Also I won't be on till about mid January due to computer issues. My current laptop can't load youtube well anymore so my tower is still coming in. I'll see you back in the world of blocks soon.
Dez

---------

PreviousNext

Return to LOOKIT THIS!