Dreamkeepers Fan-made Motion Comic Project

Help Dreamkeepers grow! Share your promotional ideas, or collaborate with other readers.

Re: Dreamkeepers Fan-made Motion Comic Project

Postby Althis on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Hey people,
Thanks for your help and your auditions. I forwarded all of them to Kiyo and he is taking his time deciding on them.
But the reason I am posting to you today is because it has come to us that only our community won't do to fully voice the motion comic.
To get a few more people into it I did on Voice Actors Alliance, the biggest amateur voice acting site out there. But it is a very dynamic forum and people are always posting on it, so it is hard to stay in the main page, which means it is hard to get visibility.
What I want your help with today is that we need to keep posting on our thread to keep us on the first page and as a result to get more views. The more views we get, the more likely it is we will get more voice actors and the quicker we can finish the motion comic.

So, , make a post and help us get the rest of the manpower(and even more importantly, womanpower) we need to keep this project going!
Althis

Postby IronFox on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Done and Done!
IronFox

Postby Althis on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:05 pm

Just a reminder that the last day to hand the auditions is February 4th.

If you haven't sent me your auditions yet and plan to, you still have a few days to. So time to get going.
Althis

Postby Diesel Fox on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Hmm

I'll send in something.

I can do voices but I don't really have a good recording setup(logitech headset mic isn't the best for this kind of thing) so I'll not be expecting much.
Diesel Fox

---------

Previous

Return to DK Volunteer Army