Dreamkeepers Comic Drama

Got something you'd like to show off? Show it! Want to promote a great artist or series you know of? Share it here! For anyone feeling bored, odds are there's something cool to see...

Re: Dreamkeepers Comic Drama

Postby Thegunner18 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:25 pm

Damn, those videos were good! I especially loved the way you did Randy's voice; it really fits him! Everything else was damn near perfect, too, mind you. Great SFX. Personally, I can't wait to see what else you can do. From the looks of things, you can do anything you want, given you have enough time :)

The Bast video was brilliant too, I must add. :D

And I saw your post on the newer forums. There are still quite a few bugs that need to be fixed around there, definitely. :P
Thegunner18

MOTHER F....!

Postby Darkspeeds on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:28 am

Thegunner18 wrote:Damn, those videos were good! I especially loved the way you did Randy's voice; it really fits him! Everything else was damn near perfect, too, mind you. Great SFX. Personally, I can't wait to see what else you can do. From the looks of things, you can do anything you want, given you have enough time :)

The Bast video was brilliant too, I must add. :D

And I saw your post on the newer forums. There are still quite a few bugs that need to be fixed around there, definitely. :P

Why thank you Thegunner18. = )

Got another sample made just before the proper episodic video featuring Bast and the 'Neon Knives' street gang. I absolutely had a blast throwing everything I got in his voice - Vox that is! Enjoy! 8-)

Darkspeeds

---------

Previous

Return to LOOKIT THIS!