dreamkeepers as a T.V series?

Help Dreamkeepers grow! Share your promotional ideas, or collaborate with other readers.

Re: dreamkeepers as a T.V series?

Postby Twilight on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:48 pm

the word Ankama got my attention. They're close, but not good enough *squints at them*

Not, at least, without a fair number of changes in their work style and better direction.

Addendum: Remember that any such project would not involve any kind of David . . er. . involvement. He's not interested in getting this animated any time soon. He'd welcome the fanart, but he wouldn't drive for it.
Twilight

Postby fel4321 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:32 pm

David wouldn't need to, assuming that enough voulunteers/fans with animation know how stepped forth. If no one does, no harm no foul. Nothing hapens. If they did, in some wonderful future, then free publicity and a great prelude series!
The prelude is already there, just need someone to animate it
fel4321

Postby Citizen837852 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:04 am

Animating episodes are almost like an absolute "hell" if you ask me. Making a short animation is all fine and dandy, but an episode is a dedication. Sure, everyone including me could do the episode given the time and effort, but I'd like to see the cash first... Yeah, that how most animations were done, paid with cash and reap the Return of Investment. ;)
Citizen837852

Postby soren426 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:41 pm

In my mind, I think that Dreamkeepers would do much better as a web series on youtube or something like that.
soren426

---------

Previous

Return to DK Volunteer Army