Dreamkeepers ad - extended cut

Got something you'd like to show off? Show it! Want to promote a great artist or series you know of? Share it here! For anyone feeling bored, odds are there's something cool to see...

Dreamkeepers ad - extended cut

Postby Twilight on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:34 am

Here ya go, guys. Dave had some technical issues, so I'm gonna be cleaning up the glitches he had here and there in it. So it's not quite finished yet, but I'll get it up to speed within the week ^^

Twilight

Re: Dreamkeepers ad - extended cut

Postby Hazzardous on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:51 am

Nice hear Liz, Twi, and Sorrel for the first time =D

Can't really picture the processes that go into something like a commerical, especially when it's largely a labor of love, as opposed to making it to just turn a profit...

As for the comic book part, I got a laugh out of that...it's all the more funny if you understand how comic book worlds actually work XD
Hazzardous

Postby Twilight on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:05 pm

Indeed!
Twilight

Postby Zagura on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:50 pm

CLENCH ALL THE THINGS.

XD

This commercial is turning into a pretty big project, I hope it helps expose more readers to the awesome that is Dreamkeepers. It feels sort of long though. Its going to be aired on Youtube right? D:
People might start losing interest once they hear voices with reviews telling them how great it is after the initial amusement/interest wears off from the opening clip. Its not quite Billy Mays material and viewers might be more interested by then in their original content they wanted to view.

That said, if they click the "skip ad" button before they reach the final part at the very end where they find out that Volume 1 is TOTALLY FREE, that part might escape those viewers. As suggestion it might be better to have David invite viewers to check out the free volume 1, some time right after the original advert or during his explanation of his product. nn; Just my two cents.
Zagura

Postby Twilight on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:36 pm

We brought this up to Dave, but for some reason he didn't fix it XD I'll bring it up to him again lol
Twilight

Postby Paperfold on Tue May 01, 2012 6:50 am

It's nice, but I wouldn't really call it a commercial anymore. More like an info video for people who are already interested in it, but don't know if they should get it or not. Nobody's just going to watch a four minute video as a commercial.
Paperfold

Postby Avolendi on Wed May 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Paperfold wrote:It's nice, but I wouldn't really call it a commercial anymore. More like an info video for people who are already interested in it, but don't know if they should get it or not. Nobody's just going to watch a four minute video as a commercial.

As long as they watch it !

"Are you talking to the wall again" xD
Also that page with Scinter point at a certain map that was seen as a sketch ... :D
Avolendi

Postby disrook on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:12 pm

thats no bunny
disrook

---------

Return to LOOKIT THIS!