Dreamkeeper TAG School [ON HIATUS. SEE FIRST POST]

Tired of being in character? Relax, ditch the mask, and take a break in the headless room.

Re: Dreamkeeper TAG School [ON HIATUS. SEE FIRST POST]

Postby Ookamisuke on Thu May 31, 2012 11:37 pm

You are all free to add me on Skype under the same name as my forum name. I'd like to be able to contact all of you outside of DK, just in case! :)
Ookamisuke

Postby Halo's shadow on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Is this totally dead? It's bee quite a while...
Halo's shadow

Postby Avolendi on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Was making a restart/revised RP with help from Chem, but he had to put that on hold. At first that seemed to be temporary, but took quite some time in the end and he couldn't stick around. Combined with some data getting lost, that set things on the backburner. I've been trying to work on in from time to time since then, but studies are present once more and when I give this a go I want to do it right, so holding off on mentioning anything.

When I get things up and decent, I'll start poking around for interested people. As a related project for myself I'm modelling the main area of the setting. It might help people as a map, it might be fun or it might be ignored. Either way, it's practise for me and might living things up. To check whether it has the right feel to it, I'll ask how people think it looks before.

For the next month however, I'm going to try and make a Halloween entry, so that will have a priority. Though knowing that this hasn't been forgotten does help with making me want to work on it again ^^
Avolendi

Postby Halo's shadow on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:23 pm

Well, I'm glad to see that there is still someone poking back every once in a while. I think Mandy is totally MIA, (last I saw) but I could be wrong. I dunno how much of our player base remains..
Halo's shadow

Postby davathean on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:34 pm

I've only been waiting for you guys to come back from the grave, and am i to assume when it restarts its from scratch because i think that would work best.
davathean

Location: Battaling nightmare's with a squad of Adeptus Astadie's... "Now die warpspawn!!!"

Postby Reed R Gale on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:43 pm

Reed R Gale

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Still here and waiting

^_^
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby MandyHabato on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:07 pm

-headdesk x 20- I feel like a freaking loser because i went MIA for so freaking long. -facepalm- I didn't think about it, i got focused on Danny Phantom and Doctor Who and crossovers and writing and reading fanfics about both and crossovers with and containing both and writing my own stories that I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT ROLEPLAY. I was going to come back on, at least thinking of it, but then high school started and it was like FORGETTA BOUT IT.

It was only when i looked through my comics while doctor who was on that i remembered DK and freaking slapped myself....mentally. And then it took a few days of stupid head-canon thinking for crossovers and oc's and actually finally trying to really make a char for MYSELF specifically as my DK, and THEN another day and a half of working up the courage to come back on and worrying about being yelled at for being a freaking MIA idiot and....
poof. Here I am.

I feel like I'm worse at this than the Doctor. Being MIA AND apologizing. Just disappearing one day and reappearing a whole heck of a lot later...

*SIGH* Anyway,

I AM SO FREAKING SORRY X1000000.

....and once again, for the millionth time, i write more than I mean to. Don't hate me...-slinks of into a corner to die of shame.-
MandyHabato

Postby Halo's shadow on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Well hi.
Halo's shadow

Postby Thegunner18 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:12 pm

Heh, I know how this feels, unfortunately. So, y'know, you aren't the only person, don't worry. :3 Hey again by the way. ^^
Thegunner18

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Headless room.