Dreamkeeper TAG School [ON HIATUS. SEE FIRST POST]

Tired of being in character? Relax, ditch the mask, and take a break in the headless room.

Re: Dreamkeeper TAG School [ON HIATUS. SEE FIRST POST]

Postby Halo's shadow on Wed May 09, 2012 1:38 am

Lol, typical, were all like "YEAH lets get back into it!" but then, silence....
Halo's shadow

Postby MandyHabato on Wed May 09, 2012 4:31 pm

XD exactly. what else is there to do? idk what most of us can really do other than A: throw out ideas and B: get extremely excited and imagine/plan out what will happen. ^^
MandyHabato

Postby Halo's shadow on Wed May 09, 2012 10:56 pm

What if we do both?
Halo's shadow

Postby Avolendi on Thu May 10, 2012 6:57 pm

@SWP/Halo: The reason why there was silence next is because first those plot ideas need to be made as mentioned ^^
Ookamisuke wrote:Seriously though, I'll try to come up with some *really* good plot ideas.

So I think we could post suggestions here (assuming Ooka doesn't already have things planned out or if things need to remain a secret). If you want some brainstorming, just let me know. Any potential guidelines to go by would also be welcome (like if I'm correct it'll roughly be the same concept with a school and power training, but as far as I'm concerned anything is negotiable)
Avolendi

Postby Halo's shadow on Fri May 11, 2012 1:45 am

Yeah, I'm just overreacting slightly... I've been in a cowpoke of RP's where everyone else just, stopped. It's kinda frustrating because I really liked this one and didn't want to see it happen here.

Bleeeeeehhhhh... Enough drama llama though.

Ideas... Ideas... We need more teachers. Perhaps I could pull in Tuesday (another char from an RP) as a history teacher?
Halo's shadow

Postby Avolendi on Fri May 11, 2012 7:05 am

Think the first thing we need is to have a overarching goal. Something to strive for and to keep people busy. No ideas yet.

Regarding filling in specific roles, I think we'd need to have that fixed before actually starting and then just having those teacher be present (instead of having a bunch of students with teachers still rolling in).

I do wonder how we'll fix the pacing. Since following classes means relatively slow time progression, meaning those classes will be vital to how interesting the RP is.
Avolendi

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Fri May 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Hm... I think we need to know what the class is about before we can start "altering" what goes on after it starts XD
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby Ookamisuke on Wed May 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Well, hello my faithful students! *GRins* Life's turned a little upside down, I moved to Indianapolis and kind of sort of forgot a teensy weensy bit about this place. >.< BUT! I'm here now!

I'm planning to restart the entire story, to a degree. Frill shuts down the old school, gets hired on at a new school as the Principal (That means someone can be the superintendent! Someone who can actually *be here* more than I can. I think I've proven that - no matter what I say - I can't dedicate enough time to chjeck here every single day. Maybe osmeone else can. If you are happy with me running it, I'll keep running it. ANYWAYS!

New school, same characters. That's it in a nutshell. I'd be open to more ideas! Especially since....

I haven't been able to come up with any. x.x I had a notebook open the night I made that post...nothing. So I need mor3e ideas, or we'll run with that gender bending idea. Completely.
Ookamisuke

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Wed May 16, 2012 8:52 pm

How about another one. Mind swapping? They woke up in each others body?

XD
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby Halo's shadow on Thu May 17, 2012 1:49 am

I think we should roll with the gender bender, and while we're rollin' through that, come up with more ideas..
Halo's shadow

---------

PreviousNext

Return to Headless room.