Dream Keepers Character Bios Animated

Help Dreamkeepers grow! Share your promotional ideas, or collaborate with other readers.

Dream Keepers Character Bios Animated

Postby Ice4smaster on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Now I was thinking about this, when i saw Twi website and his computer animations, and was like, this is awesome! Sure it be lot of work, but would be an interesting bonus, compared to many Graphic novels, web comics out there.

This would need voice acting, but that be another bonus, involving the community doing so :)

With some funny moments, that true to the character, heres an example with Mace ;)

---------------------------------------

*Mace walks in*

-Phew... what a day Whip, sure Grunn will get it back...

*Grunn shouts in the distance, Mace looks in the direction, give a scared Face and runs off with Whip*

-Run!!!!

---------------------------------------

So something like this that is typical to the character, you know straight away, yes, thats Mace or thats Namah or Lilith, like Lilith always tend to run into guys which we saw in prelude like 3 times already and i guess there be more :lol:

Thoughs? 8-)
Ice4smaster

Re: Dream Keepers Character Bios Animated

Postby Avolendi on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:15 pm

Sounds cool ^^

Though wondering if it might work better as a full community project, making it fall under fanart. Since models often look odd compared to their 2d versions. Futhermore if it's 'official' that would suggest the chosen (community) voices would be their final voices. Not sure if that'd work very well.

If not from the community it would also mean that Twi would probably have to make all the models, since I don't know who else does 3d. As a community project others could try their best and maybe let Twi select the best or use the forum for some advice.

Should this get off the ground in one way or another, I'd at least be interested in trying to help with creating the models, assuming what I've done so far is of acceptable level. Which reminds me, I should start figuring out how to animate in Blender for my character xD
Avolendi

Re: Dream Keepers Character Bios Animated

Postby Reed R Gale on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Let's hope it goes down better than that last project we tried with voicing Prelude...
Reed R Gale

---------

Return to DK Volunteer Army