DK Chat Issue

Wanna chat about something that *gasp* isn't in one of the all-encompassing categories? Come on in!

DK Chat Issue

Postby Wolfcape on Fri May 04, 2012 2:51 pm

Hey guys,

I understand I'm quite new here and yes, I have read the rules. But I cannot seem to find a suitable area to post this issue I'm receiving so, I figured its not directly linked to the DreamKeepers and this seems like the best section to fit in. If I'm wrong, please accept my apology and correct me from making further errors in the future.

On to the issue, recently I've been entering the chatroom quite often, but for the past hours or so, I've been getting the following error.

Flash policy problem. If you are the server owner, please read <Insert website here>. You need to install a flash policy daemon at flash.ipocalyspe.net (Port 843)

Screenshot
Code: Select all
http://i2.lulzimg.com/7a7b004994.png

No matter how many times I try to refresh, re-enter the chat, or whatsoever, its been giving me that error. I have been able to get past it before, by one refresh or so...but its been close to a whole day, like at least 18 - 20 hours. I lose track of time quite often.

Anyway, thanks for any help in advance.

~Josh
[A.k.a Wolfcape]
Wolfcape

---------

Return to 'Other' - miscellaneous discussion