Darkness Falls (I.C) Chapter 2: Decisions Decisions (NC 17

A sparkling fantasy world is here. Rev up your imagination, and get ready to be a part of the story!

Darkness Falls (I.C) Chapter 2: Decisions Decisions (NC 17

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:35 am

Prelude

While the snow fell on the early days of winter and everyone was fast asleep in their beds, a cheetah dreamkeeper runs through a back alley. As she ran she kept looking back, worried that it might have found her. When she turned the corner, she saw an empty warehouse and ran into it in hopes that she could hide from it. She peeked outside to make sure it hadn't followed her. As she caught her breath, she took out her data scroll to send a message. While typing, she heard a soft growl coming from behind her. In her panic, she threw her data scroll out the window hoping it would get distracted by it and run. As she ran a pair of claws shot out from her blind spot from above. She would scream but it would cover her mouth. As she struggled to break free, it pulled her up into the darkness and all is still once again.

Chapter 1: Not one less

Kojiki district. North west.

As Arcanas lay asleep on his bed, Elena, his mix breed ryuu-neko flew up and landed on him and starts to lick his face. Arcanas woke up and smiled. He stroked her head and she jumps up. He looks at Lathena who is still asleep. He got up slowly to avoid waking her as he slips out of bed and out of the room. He than heads for the living room and turns on the data scroll and flips to the news channel before heading to the kitchen. As he preps Elena's meal, he heard from the news that another body was found. Just like the others... Half eaten. 5 minutes later, he came out holding his and Elena's breakfast and sat it down on the table in front of the data scroll. As he watched the news and ate, Elena, who was following behind him since he left the room flew up on the table and started to wolf down her food. Arcanas saw this and chuckled. "Slow down girl. Don't choke." Elena looked at him and response "Nya!" She than continues to eat.

Just as Arcanas finishes, a knock on the door was heard. Arcanas got up and looks at the time. "Right on time."

He walked towards the door and opened it. Luna smiled at him and started eyeing him and whistled. "My... you're looking more delicious than ever."

Arcanas chuckled. "And you are thinking too much. Come on in."

Luna smiled and stepped in. "You know my biggest regret? Not making my move on you when you were still ripe for the taking."

Arcanas smiled and said "And now you have to play second to Lathena."

"Well... better than nothing." Said Luna. "Also... I got something you need."

"But..... You want something in return."

Luna grinned and said "Lathena does not mind. But you do."

"What is it?"

Luna stroked his chin and said "Kiss me the way you kissed Lathena during your marriage."

Arcanas chuckled and wrapped his hands around her waist to bring her closer. "That.... can be arranged."

Arcanas looked at her and as he slowly inched closer, he could feel her heart beating so fast he can dance to the beat. Soon their mouths met, locked as they slide their tongue deep into each other as they kissed.

Ten seconds later, he slowly pulled away. Luna pants and said "By the spirits... your unbelievable... I want you more than ever."

Arcanas chuckled and said "Now, now... one is all your getting. How about that info?"

"Oh... it's right here." Said Luna as she parts the coat and unzips her catsuit down to her midsection and shows that the small data scroll is rested between her b usty cleavage. "You want it? Come and get it. Using your tongue." Said Luna as she smiled seductively.

Arcanas signs and said "You just don't give up do you?"

"Since a person like you is so hard to find, I figured I'd have some fun. After all, your the only person who I will be more than willing to surrender myself over to." Said Luna as she lay on the couch with both hands behind her head.

"That is too much information already. Anyone else would have taken advantage of what you just said."

"Which is why you're the only one. Now... come to mommy and get your candy." Said Luna as she smiled.

Arcanas walked over to her and positioned himself carefully on top of Luna as to avoid touching her. Luna just smiled at him as she lifted her left leg and put it atop of Arcanas waist and started to push him towards her. Arcanas froze in place and looked at her.

"You should really stop this or I would get it from you using other means."

"Aw... where is the fun in that?" said Luna as she grinned.

Arcanas continued his slow approach to her chest, Luna moved her right hand from behind her to the back of Arcanas neck. He stops just within range and uses his tongue to slowly pull out the scroll. Just as the scroll is almost out, Luna made her move and thrust Arcanas face into her cleavage.

Arcanas did not struggle. Instead he gave Luna what she wanted. He started to lick her breast very slowly as he reaches for the zip and slowly pulls it down till her waist. Luna was taken by surprise but doesn't stop Arcanas as she starts to moan in pure pleasure.

Arcanas slowly made his way down as Luna pants and struggles not to give in. When he reached the bottom, he slips his tongue into the suit without unzipping it and licks a few inches above her women hood. Luna by now is at the peak of sexual pleasure and is too weak to hold on to Arcanas. She lets go as her arms and legs slipped off.

Arcanas continues for a bit longer before ending it by using the tip of his tongue to lick Luna from the bottom, all the way to the top. Arcanas got up and removed the data scroll from the side of his cheek. Luna was panting on the couch and Arcanas chuckled.

"Did not see that coming?"

"You.... bas... I am... oh.... want... more..."

"I was holding back. But your already...."

Arcanas got close to her and said "Wet.”

He moved away and cleans the data scroll before opening it and checking the information stored inside. Luna zips herself up before getting up and laying on Arcanas back and slides her hands down his chest and down to his waist. Arcanas knows what she is up to and grab her hands and she whispered into his ears.

“You’re driving me up the wall every time you tease me like this. If you keep this up, I’m just going to help myself.”

“Restrain yourself Luna. What I gave you is only the tip of the ice berg. If you behave yourself, I might consider taking it up another level. Now… better go wash up before Lathena wakes up.”

Luna smiled and licks Arcanas face before moving away from him and to the bathroom while he continues to read up on the information from the scroll.
Last edited by SilverPredatorWolf on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
SilverPredatorWolf

Re: Darkness Falls (I.C) Chapter 1: Not one less

Postby Kailash on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:18 pm

As the light of dawn slipped through the curtains, Kazuma woke up, groaning in displeasure. *sigh, What a terrible night, said kazuma as he started getting out of bed, and headed to the shower. In a morning haze, he didn't pay attention and tripped over some clothes on the floor, and fell straight on his friend's bed. Shocked, Daniel nearly fell out of bed, cursing more words than Kazuma could count.
Arrgh, ****. I'm sorry about that, I wasn't all that awake. I hope you at least got some better sleep than I did, said kazuma, trying to get his face out of the blankets. Though as tired as he was, he might've just about stayed lying there. He got up, and headed to the shower as before, this time trying to pay attention. If he'd trip and fall again, who knows how long it'd be before Daniel stopped cursing. As he got into the showers, he heard Daniel muttering something incomprehensible, as he headed to the living room. Looking outside, the day didn't seem anything special. Just another winter day, though there wasn't alot of snow, which was a good thing. Kazuma was never one to like snow, or anything cold for that matter. After a shower and breakfast, he headed out to a nearby store to get some groceries.
Kailash

Postby Reed R Gale on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:56 pm

Bad luck.

Umbra never believed in luck. "Luck is for suckers." Does that mean he was a sucker, a fool? For that one moment, he had said, and believed, those unreal words, words that had no meaning in his life, words that meant nothing, little more than the prattling of unhappy, unfortunate people. Well, he must have been a sucker, because when he saw it, those two dead words were the only things that floated in his mind.

Bad luck.

He saw the woman, the cheetah, the poor lady. She ran in, as if something were chasing her and that never meant anything good. Umbra had come to the warehouse to relax, it had been a nice little hang-out while he was in this area. He had never expected that... that... thing.

Bad luck.

He had heard the stories. The times we'ren't hard to keep up with. Just read the front headlines of the closest newspaper ground into pulp in the sidewalk. "Missing Man Found, Only Leg Remains" or "Another Mysterious Murder" or perhaps, in this case "Another Victim, Is it Only Half-Time?" How morbid.

Bad luck.

That's right. He saw. Umbra was there. He saw her throw her scroll, cry for help, be muffled, and pulled into the darkness. For one moment though, he saw the darkness. He saw it and fled.

Bad luck. Bad luck for him. Bad luck for her. Bad luck for all.

Stupid phrase.
Last edited by Reed R Gale on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reed R Gale

Postby Kailash on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:09 pm

As kazuma walked towards his favourite store, he decided to take a bit of a detour, and head to the nearby pond. He sat down for a while, doing nothing more than just taking in the view. He'd always liked to just relax there. Though after a while, he nearly dozed off, as he realized Daniel was still waiting for him. He hurried to the store, not only to save his ears from Daniel, but also get warm. There hadn't been much snow, but it was nonetheless still the middle of winter, and cold as heck.
He hurried to the store, nearly knocking a few people to the ground, as he ran on and shouted an apology back to the group. He went through a small alley, along the walls of few houses and a seemingly abandoned warehouse. Halfway through the alley, he heard the crackling of broken glass above him. As he turned his head upwards, and as he saw a huge shadow on the walls of the houses, he got a knock on the head from some object. As the scratched info-scroll fell beside him and hit the cold snow, so did his unconscious body.
Last edited by Kailash on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kailash

Postby Halo's shadow on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:28 pm

((Jeez Silver, what rating on this are you aiming for? If you're gonna write stuff like that, we'll want to put out a disclaimer here.))

Mira gave the shock troopers at the station the single-fingered salute. She readjusted her attire which consisted of some very light armor and tight, but not catsuit tight, under attire to allow for free movement. She had a stepped down military grade springer upon her hip, which was why she was at the station.

The troopers had grabbed her in under possession of weapons. After a heated argument and a bloody nose for a chance grope, they were forced to let her go based on her contract mercenary permit allowed by the city. Needless to say, none of the parties involved left in a good mood.

Mira hated this city, it had thrown her out on the streets to die, begging for food and watching executives walk by, talking on their data scrolls. Millions in the bank, and not a coin for a poor starving girl. She shook her head, dwelling on the past would not be very wise.

She stopped by a news-data scroll. She sighed, more deaths, and thins time it seemed by more and more animals. She checked her sidearm reassuringly, more people should be allowed to protect themselves. If not with their natural born powers, then at least some form of protection. Things would only get worse and worse from here on out.

She left the scroll and headed out into the street. Lots of 'keepers were bundled up against the slight cold, but Mira was unperturbed, her thick fur kept her warm regardless of the chilly surroundings. ((OOC: her fur is actually copious enough that she can walk around in the buff, and still be decent for the public))

It was a little bunched up under her suit, but a little shifting solved the problem.

((I dunno where we should all set off))
Halo's shadow

Postby Reed R Gale on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:10 am

Day 1

Well, that was neither here, nor there now.

Now, Umbra was busy with business, as usual. In another big dark room. What was it with important people and big dark rooms with one light trained on them and one on you. It's gaudy and cliche and no one likes it anymore.

"I heard you would like to play a game." Umbra said in his most silky voice as he looked up at the large figure. "What would you like to stake?"

Umbra's job had somehow evolved into this. A game for bigwigs with too much time on their hands, and little care for the usage of powers. They wanted a show and a show they would get. He had a game, and they wanted to play.

But then there were those who wanted more money. Umbra had that. But he always needed more lucre. His father had always said that, you can never have too much. A safety net.

And a spider web. Too much money always attracted too much attention. So he had to balance. Sometimes he lost to opponents if the stakes were low. It advertised the possibility of his loss. Not that he had ever lost for real. He just let them win, and think they won. But it made his business all the sweeter.

And riskier. There had to be a more stable way to make money that didn't involve settling in a district...

"50,000 lucre." Came an answer. He had been so lost in his thoughts, Umbra had almost forgotten why he was here. A game. Right. Did he plan to win or lose today?

"I accept, will you come down here please?" The light followed him as he walked off his high pedestal down to where Umbra stood.

And when he was in range. Players, Pieces, Game--Start.
Reed R Gale

Re: Darkness Falls (I.C) Chapter 1: Not one less (NC 17)

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:52 am

Ah hour later. After everything was taken care of, Arcanas and Luna left the house and head for the center of the district. As they arrived, Arcanas starts to look around. Not many people out at this timing. Which is what he wanted. Arcanas took out the data scroll and starts to look through it as he walked. Luna followed behind.

"You sure it's such a good idea? What if you get caught?"

"The trick is to go in just enough that they cant see us. Besides, the body is inside. We are just looking around the outside."

As they circled the warehouse, they saw someone half buried in the snow. Arcanas looks around before signalling Luna to move in. Luna walks up to the person and starts to brush the snow off. Once she is done, she flips him over and checks his pulse.

"How is it?"

"Breathing. But body temperature is dropping after being half buried."

Arcanas sees a small object next to the person. He walks up and pulls it from the small.

"A data scroll. Check for wounds on the head."

Luna checks for any bumps and found one at the upper right corner of the head.

"Looks recent. Think it might be that, that knocked him out?"

"Maybe. But first. Get him out of here and to my place. You and Lathena are to hold him there till he wakes up. I'll join you once I am done here."

"Aw.. you always have all the fun."

Arcanas chuckled and said "Do as I say, and I might make you scream."

He got close to her and looked her in the eye. "How badly do you want that?"

Even though the temperature outside is low to the point of freezing, Luna can feel her body temperature sky rocketing and her heart racing after hearing what Arcanas said.

"You really know how to get a girl on don't you?"

"It just comes naturally. But... only to those I know."

Luna lifted the person from the snow and carried him over her shoulder. Arcanas hands the data scroll over to her.

"Avoid giving him the scroll. We are not sure if it's his or not."

"Noted."

Luna pockets the scroll and a navy blue halo formed above her head as she turned and walked into the dark corner of the warehouse and fades away.

Arcanas is now alone and continues to inspect the area. Once he cant find anything, he left the area and fades into the morning crowd.

Luna arrived at Arcanas place as she steps out from the store room which was kept dark as an entry point if Arcanas ever uses his power to move from where ever he is to back home. Luna carries the person to one of the spare bed rooms and strips him. She than dries him up before tucking him in and leaving the room.

Lathena, is already awake and smiled when she saw Luna.

"So.... what have we got today?"

"Guy found outside the warehouse house of the latest victim. Arc asked that he be brought here and held till he is back."

She looks at Luna who is wearing a translucent black nightgown.

"I think you better cover up before he wakes up."

Lathena smiled.

"Any other male other than him sees me in this, I'm going to have to castrate them on the spot. No anaesthetic."

"Ooooohhhhhh..... kinky."

Lathena chuckled.

"I'm going take a bath. Keep our "guest" on a short leash."

"Will do."

Lathena heads back to the room and locks the door behind her while Luna sits in the living room and turns on the data scroll and flips through the channels.
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby Halo's shadow on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:28 am

(uhhh, didn't you say in the OOC that the RP wasn't NC-17? Title error?))

The crowd annoyed Mira. She could feel the apathy like a sickening wave flowing in the street. It made her rather irritable. She walked past a particularly loud data-scroll, and stopped, breathing in and out.

Leave, such an easy term thrown about. She cursed. It would be a lot easier to enjoy herself without the memory of the damn shock troopers detaining her. But the memory of her fist connecting with the pervert's face brought a smile to her lips.

In a better mood. She walked away from the loud scroll, and shifted her way through the crowds.

She accidentally bumped into a dreamkeeper in the crowd (Arcanas). And her precarious mood set off.

"Watch where you're going!" She snarled, fed up with the city.

The only reason she was even here was due to a stupid spa resort filled with people pretending to be homosexual to get in free gropes. Needless to say, a few of the men there now spoke in a higher octave. She had the remaining time to herself, and thus, she was here, yelling at a stranger for a small bump.
Smooth Mira, smooth.
Halo's shadow

Postby SilverPredatorWolf on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:11 am

Arcanas was deep in thoughts when he bumps into Mira who snarled at him to watch where he is going. Arcanas smiled and bowed .

"My most humble apologies madam. I was deep in thoughts and was not aware of where I was going. This will not happen again. May you have a pleasant day."

Arcanas bows again and awaits the lady's response.
Last edited by SilverPredatorWolf on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverPredatorWolf

Postby Kailash on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:44 am

A hangover? No. He hadn't been drinking. He barely ever does. Yet his head felt like he'd slammed it into a wall. As he got up, he started looking around him. "What..whe..what is this place.."
He woke up in a dark room. The light hadn't been left on, and the curtains had been closed, which made it hard to get an idea of what the room looked like. It appeared a pretty ordinary bedroom, a quite fancy one at that too. The bed was overly large for just one person, and the furniture appeared to have a expensive taste to it, as far as he could see.
He got up out of the bed, and put on his clothes which were lying on a chair in the other end of the room. He wasn't sure what to do now. He was in a unknown house. And the odds were they probably hadn't left him alone there. But he didn't know if these people were friendly, or if they were out for something from him. But staying in that room wasn't going to answer anything. He'd thought about breaking the window. But that would end up drawing alot of attention, he said to himself. Though he didn't care for that. For the most part, he just wanted to know who brought him here. Who brought him to this luxurious bedroom..from where..
He tried remembering what had happened. "Wait..groceries!..i was walking towards the store..from the pond.."
But that didn't help him much. It still didn't tell him any reason why he had been brought here. Until he remembered the alley. The shattering glass. And the shadow. He wasn't going to think that the monster had brought him here. If whatever that shadow was had anything to do with it, he'd probably be dead. So then, maybe the authority has something to do with this, he muttered to himself. Now thinking that whatever brought him here probably wasn't any bad person, he decided to try the door. Locked.
Why would they want to lock him in here. Thinking about it wasn't going to help, so he knocked on the door, hoping for someone to open up and explain all this.
Kailash

---------

Next

Return to IC - DreamWorld Adventures...